Big, big, whoo big… All right, we’ll make a big one. – Big bear.
– Big bear! No! True. True. Out there. We’re glad you’re home, honey. – Big bear… chase…
– What is he saying? – What?
– Big bear chase me. Up the stairs! Get upstairs!
Oh, my God, it’s a bear! It’s a bear, it’s a bear! Get off, you son of a bitch. Roman! Roman! Wow! Wow! Uncle, uncle, uncle. Oh, my God. Protect us! Hold on. Mom. Connie, stay down. Hit him with the poker. Look out! Big bear… Big bear chase me. This big. – Thank God you’re here.
– Shoot him. – It’s a goddamn lamp.
– But it’s loaded. I can’t hold out much longer! – Quit pushing me.
– Give it me. Shoot him. Oh! Right in the…