Everyone on high alert. I want no mistakes. No mistakes. Over, and out. Why are you standing here? I don’t need security,
this place does. Understood? Over and out. Good morning sir. – I hope
everything is under control Roy. Sir, right now we are standing
at India’s safest place. I quit! Give me one more chance, please. He is a genius.
– Absolute genius. He is amazing. He is playing a tape. You are fooling us. Thrash him!
– Thrash him! What? Thank you. My son. My dear, dear child. Old man. Troubles his own child. And calls that car, my son, my son. Boman! Come here!
– Yes. Did you bring my son’s brake oil? I forgot papa.
– You forgot my son’s feed. Dad..
– Not papa, call me dad. Yes papa..
– Call me dad. Yes dear dad.
– Don’t over do it! Why are you quiet, don’t
you have a tongue? I have dear dad.
– You are arguing with me. Sorry dear dad.
– First you commit a mistake.. ..and then say sorry. Next time I will say sorry before. That means later you
will make a mistake! Useless! You bring the brake
oil today, understood! Go quickly! Boman! Never enter in this
house again! – Papa. Say Dad, you scoundrel. Dad! “Fun, Fun, Fun.” “Fun, Fun, Fun.” “Fun, Fun, Fun.” “Fun, Fun, Fun.” “Who is your daddy, baby?” “Who is your daddy, tell me now.” “Rock, rock..” “Rock, rock..” “Give it to me.” “Give it to me.” “Stop it.”
– “Ms. India is crazy about me.” “She wants to marry me.” “Ms. India is crazy about me.” “She wants to marry me.” “She troubles me a lot,
what can I do?” “Ms. World is the one I like.” “But I don’t have the time.” “As I left Ms. India.” “As I broke her heart.” “As I left Ms. India.” “As I broke her heart.” “Only then did you meet.” “Only then did I meet.” “Ms. Universe is the one I like.” “But I don’t have the time.” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy,
baby, baby? Fun.” “Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun.” “Hit me.” “Everybody come and hit me.” “Hit me.” “Everybody come and hit me.” “Hit me.” “Everybody come and hit me.” “Now who is your daddy
baby, tell me.” “Tomorrow I have to meet the minister
for the deal of the Taj Mahal.” “It is true.” “Agree to it.” “I have already bought it.” “The deal of heaven
is done. It is true.” “Agree to it. “Let it be.” “I have kept the Jaipur
palace on rent.” “The five star hotel is
smaller than my house.” “Don’t delay anymore I
have to buy the moon.” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy, baby, baby?” “Who is your daddy,
baby, baby? Fun.” “Fun, Fun, Fun.” Get up, idiots. Get up. I am fed up of them. Don’t do any work, and also
come home late in the night. Neither do they sleep, nor
do they let me sleep. First they were three, and now there
are four hooligans in this house. Now who is it? Your pizza ma’am. Take this.
– Thank you. For the past 2 months I have
been asking for the rent.. ..but they have not paid anything. Today I will make them pay up! Wow, what a luck! Pizzas! Open the door! I say open the door. Aunt, the door is open. One two! One two! One two! One two! Stop this nonsense tell
me where is my pizza! Aunt, what is a pizza? What pizza? Who pizza? I don’t
know any pizza? Do you? One tight slap and you will
understand everything! Aunt, mouse! Where is the mouse? Hey Parsi boy, tell
me where is my pizza? Oh God, cockroach. Cockroach, where is the cockroach? Thank God, it ran away. Roy, where is my pizza. We don’t know aunt. I swear on you. Don’t falsely swear on me! You are laughing, even after being
slapped you are laughing! Shameless, useless! You will not reform! You will never reform! What are you hiding behind?
– Nothing aunt. Bring your hands forward.
– Of course. Your pizza. Papa! Oh really, papa! First of all, you don’t pay the
rent, and then you steal too. Aren’t you ashamed? Now tell me, who will pay
me the 2 months rent.. ..and the one who will
pay, come forward. Manav, you will pay me the money. Money, how can I pay the money? Then why did you come forward? Forward, I didn’t come forward! Adi.
– Manav. Who will pay me my money? I will give the money! I
will pay you the money! Roy, give aunt the money!
– Which money? The money that I had saved for
my sister’s cancer operation. But Adi, we are already
short of 10,000 rupees.. ..if we give that money to aunt,
then your sister will die. Let her die! Let her die!
That’s her fate. Lord, my sister is coming and
this woman is sending her. Enough, stop crying.
– Okay. And Manav, come with me. Go Manav, go..
– Go you scoundrel. Go.. Don’t cry son, your sisters will
be done she will be fine. I am not crying for that aunt. Then why are you crying? Adi never told me that
we have a sister too.. ..and that she has cancer. What?
– Yes. Your liars! You cheats! Now you can enter this house only
when you have the rent money. Shameless, go and look for work! We will have to look for work. I found it.
– What? I found a job.
– This dead man will give us jobs. But he can give us money!
– How is that? Manav, bring that painting where
the horse is eating the grass. Stealthily! Go. And I have a mind blowing
idea, listen to me. Sorry aunt. Where is the food? Ask them. Was Mr. Trivedi your relative?
– No, no. no. Was he your friend?
– No, no. Was he your neighbour?
– No, no, no. Then why are you crying?
– My foot, my foot! My foot, my foot! Oh my god. Tell me, I am Mr. Trivedi’s son. I have come to handover your
father’s memorabilia to you. Father’s memorabilia? Some days ago your
father had come.. ..in our art gallery, and he liked
this painting worth 20,000. He has already given 1,000
rupees advance.. ..and he had asked to collect
the remaining money.. ..on delivery of the painting.
– Yes. Painting. Strange, father didn’t
have any liking for paintings. Did he want to die?
– No. But still he did die. Look, sometimes people
do some things.. ..which they are never interested
in. How shocking! Shocking!
– Very shocking! Let it be brother, please
pay the money.. ..it will give solace to uncle’s
wandering soul. – Correct. I don’t know where it is wandering. For papa’s.. Painting. Our money. This is twenty,
– Thank you. Here nineteen.
– Hold this. Give one thousand for good luck. Okay, thank you.
– Greetings. We have brought the painting with
such effort open it and see. Stop! Look, don’t ask for discount now! What is this?
– It is a painting, what else? What is this painting of? Horse eating grass.
– Really! Then where is the grass? The horse ate up the grass. Then where is the horse? Why will the horse wait
after eating the grass? He left, isn’t it brothers?
– Yes, you are right. Left. – The horse,
left we are leaving too. Bye.
– Bye. Thank you. Don’t take tension at all,
once the grass grows back.. ..the horse will come back. The grass will.. “Get on the dance floor baby.” “Move your body.” “Get on the dance floor baby.” “Move your body.” “Get on the dance floor baby.” “Move your body.” “Get on the dance floor baby.” “Move your body.” “Get on the dance floor baby.” “Move your body.” “Get on the dance floor baby.” “Move your body.” “Look, look my heart is beating.” “Look, look it is saying to you.” “Come on baby, let’s have fun.” “Fun!” “Look, make your heart beat fast.” “Look, come on say to me.” “Come on baby, lets have fun.” “Fun.” “You stealthily pierced
my heart with your eyes.” “Come in my arms, says my heart.” “Look, look my heart is beating.” “Look, look it is saying to you.” “Come on come on, let’s have fun.” “Fun!” “Fun! Fun!” “Fun! Fun!” “This is the ambience.
These are the days.” “This the age. Live it up.” “There is intoxication.
There is merriment.” “This is the wave. Savour it.” “Your desires are like the bird.”
“If you have the wings, then fly.” “Who cares about the world,
let them say what they want.” “This is the ambience.
– These are the days.” “This the age.
– Live it up.” “There is intoxication.
– There is merriment.” “This is the wave.
– Savour it.” “Let us have fun.” “Fun! Fun!” “Fun!
– “Look, look, look.. “Look, make your heart beat fast.” “Look, come on say to me.” “Come on, come on, let’s have fun.” “You stealthily pierced
my heart with your eyes.” “Come in my arms, says my heart.” “Look, look my heart is beating.” “Look, look it is saying to you.” “Come on come on, let’s have fun.” “Fun! Fun!” “Fun! Fun!” “Yeah, it is all about money..” Boys, get up! Come on! It is morning, come on!
– Let us sleep a little more.. I told, you don’t sleep here,
means don’t sleep here! Hey lollypop, come on get up! Come on, go home.
– Come, let’s go home. What are you saying? We will have
to pay the rent to aunt. Come on, take out the money. We spent it all,
what will we do now. I have an idea. Newspaper.
– Obituary. The next theft, I will do it. Not you! We will go and bring it! Mr. Sameer? Yes, I am Mr. Sameer Agarwal. I am inspector Kulkarni,
crime branch. The four people that murdered
your father.. ..the police suspect that they
are the members of Pasha gang. Mr. Agarwal was murdered at
9 o’clock in the evening.. ..but he had left
home at 6 o’clock. Can you tell me why
he had gone out? Excuse me, we want to
meet Mr. Agarwal. What work do you have? He was saying on the phone,
try to understand.. ..I can give only 50,000 now. So, he had given that
50,000 to you. Advance, do you doubt it? I remembered, papa was saying
something on the phone. He was saying that if the
horse befriends the hay.. ..then what will he eat. I think someone was blackmailing
Mr. Agarwal. I think that the horse and
hay were their code words. Tell me sir.
– Yes. Seems like you have quite a good
acquaintance with Mr. Agarwal. Our work is such, we have
to keep acquaintance.. ..with influential people,
understood. Go. Excuse me Mr. Sameer. Hurry up, we don’t have time. Are we insane, hurry up! What is the hurry, you can go. Let me see that painting too. Why, who are you? Inspector Kulkarni, crime branch. He was asking!
– He was asking! Come on show me the painting,
quickly. Hurry up! Here.
– It is upside down. Sorry. The horse was lying down. Horse and grass! Arrest them!
– What are you doing? Now I will never attend anyone’s
condolence meeting. There won’t be any need,
because people.. ..will attend our
condolence meeting. Peter did you recognise, this is
Kulkarni sir’s favourite road. Yes, last time he encountered
Tiku Tarzan right here. I had seen it. Pistol in the hand, and the
button of the shirt was open. As soon as the van stopped and
he made Tiku Tarzan get down.. ..he understood that he
is going to die for sure. Sir does the right thing, abducts
him and that’s it.. Encounter. Do you know, what is Kulkarni
sirs score now? What is the score?
– 4 less in half century. Four?
– What are you saying? 47, 48, 49, 50. No! I don’t want to die! Quiet.
– I don’t want to die papa. Yes sir. Yes sir. You have found out
Agarwal’s murderer. Yes sir.
But sir, the four of them.. Yes sir, right away sir. The van.. here. Today he will complete
half a century. Govinda.. Deshmukh, open them.
– Yes sir. It’s okay.
– Stop! Come on, hurry up, hurry up. Come on get down!
– No! No! No! Come on get down! No sir, we didn’t do anything sir.
– I know that. Sir, please spare us. Don’t talk about sparing us,
sir please jail us sir.. ..please give us life sentence sir. Get them all out! No! no!
I don’t want to get down. Please sir. – Complete your
half century some other time. Quick! Quick! Quick! You all are free. Thank you, sir.
– No! Sir, you will shoot us
from behind, won’t you? Can’t I shoot you from front! Please sir, sir please forgive us. Sir please sir, sir please
forgive us sir. We don’t want to die. We are your children sir! He is gone. We are safe!
– We are safe! We are safe! Come on.. Oh god. There is no one in the car. Now if the car drives
without the driver.. ..then it will surely
meet with an accident. There he is. Come, come, come. My God! O my God! Oh god, he is badly hurt. We should take him to the hospital. I.. I.. I.. I know that
my time has come. No sir, nothing will happen to you. We will bring the ambulance, you..
– There is no use. Listen carefully what
I am saying right now. Have you seen Goa? No sir we haven’t, are
you a travel agent? Shut up Manav! Go and bring water. Sorry. Look, I don’t have much time. In Goa, in St. Sebastian garden,
below a big W.. ..below a big W, there
are ten crore rupees. 100 Million!
– 100 Million! 100 Million! Yes, it is my life earnings. But why.. are you telling
all this to us? Because.. you look like good people. Otherwise, in today’s world no one
comes forward to help someone. Anyway, all that money
is useless for me. Take the money, divide
it amongst yourself.. ..then the entire world
will be at your feet. The entire world will respect you. Fulfil your dreams… …with that money. And live life like kings. Like kings.. life.. God.
– He is dead. Yes, and while dying he played
a very big joke with us. Joke! A dying man never lies! No! No!
– A dying man.. never.. Dead. Water. He is dead. What was that uncle
saying about Goa? Uncle was saying that there is
a St. Sebastian garden in Goa.. ..and he has hidden a
100 million below a W. We have to go and take
That money out. Why should we take it out, are we
his servants to work for him. 100 million! 100 million!
We are millionaires! 100 million! I don’t believe it! 100 million!
– I don’t believe it! I don’t believe it too! Are we going to play KBC? Another police. Listen, don’t tell the
police anything.. ..about St. Sebastian garden.
– Okay. And about the 100 million? Side, side. You escaped my clutches again. Who saw the dead body first? Who saw the dead body first?
– No one. What do you mean by no one? I mean when we reached here he was
not dead, he was still alive. What do you mean he was still alive?
– He was just about to die? What do you mean he
Was about to die? He had a few breaths left. But he died right then. Yes.
– Come on, come in a line, come on! Now tell me, was he alive or dead? He was alive, a bit. Just like you are
before people die. Did he say anything before dying? Did he give any information? He was saying something,
but I didn’t understand. I understood. Constable, take them to
the police station. But sir, we..
– Shut up! Come on! Quickly. Sir, the boss is dead, now what
will you tell the commissioner sir? I was thinking the same thing. Search the dead body. Come on, into the jeep, come on. Sit in the jeep. Not behind me, sit in the jeep. Inspector sir! Why are you running? If we wouldn’t have
fled the inspector.. ..would have found out everything. He has a jeep, he can catch
us in two minutes. He cannot catch us, because
detective Roy.. ..has brought his jeeps keys along. Superb! Then which key have I brought? Sir, they took the keys
to my house too. Not just the keys,
they have fled .. ..with the secret to
the chit fund fraud.. ..which I am after for
the past 10 years. 205 accounting everyone. Only one person can
go to Goa in this. I will do one thing, I will go
to Goa and bring the money. Wait..
– What happened? Has the doctor restricted
me from going to Goa? Listen, either all of
us will go together.. ..or none of us will go. Thank you. Do what you want to, I want
to go to the bathroom. Quiet!
– Keep quiet! First of all that inspector is
after us. If he nabs us, then? We have to reach Goa
as soon as possible. Look, if all of us want
to go to Goa together.. ..then there is only
one way for that. No, no, no.
– Yes, yes, yes. No, no, no.
– Quiet! Dad will kill me
if I touch his car! There is no chance. By the time your father finds
out in the morning.. ..by then we will be
in Goa, isn’t it? Yes, there will be money
in your pocket.. ..you will be the father of your
father, isn’t it Adi? – Yes. But.. Then..But.. So.. Okay, come on. You both go near the car, we
will bring the key. – Okay. Where are you going, come on! Key.
The car key. No! Manav, hold this screw driver. The car is there. Manav, the screw driver!
– I am holding the screw driver. Take a look where
you are holding it! I am sorry.
– Let it be. Whatever you say. I can’t even abuse you.
– Why? Who is it? Who is it? Who is it? You are voicing
the telephones ring. Fool, the telephone is dead
since the past two days.. ..now I will not spare you.
– No Dad, no dad. Com out, you come out! You think I am a fool! You
had come to steal the car! What did you do? – He is only
unconscious, take the keys. I am there too, brother. Kamble, until they are not found.. ..you will not move from the
airport, is that understood. Appoint 25 more men at
the railway station.. ..I want all four of them
under any condition! Until the four of them
are not caught.. ..there should be tight barricade. Okay sir. Where can they go? You have maintained the car
really well, really nice. It is not his, it is his fathers. Come on. Boman, catch him. You don’t know how to drive. Why did you stop the car?
– Look, our fathers. Police! My detective mind says,
that police inspector.. ..has setup this barricade for us. Hundred percent. So what should we do now? There is no problem, I know a way.. ..it goes through the jungle and
meets the highway up ahead. Don’t worry, turn the car. Turn the car, come on.
– Adi, you are so clever. Thank you. Thank you. Oh God. Oh shit!
– Okay. Oh God. Roy, you banged the car,
dad will not spare me! I was trying to save the bear,
that’s why I banged the car. You broke both the headlights,
it will cost 18,000. Why are you crying,
all three of us.. ..will give you 6,000 rupees each. Just a minute, which three.
– We three. And Manav? We are not different, we
are one since childhood. We are brothers since childhood. What do you mean brothers
since childhood! My father will kill me!
– I am telling the truth. Just a minute. We three will pay 6,000 rupees
each for your light. Let it be!
– What let it be, now we will have to
spend the entire night in this car. We won’t, I have an idea. Here I take the matches out,
and I light the fire.. ..and there is light. Light. Manav. When I tried, all were burning. Thank you. Close the door! Close it! Thank god. Lock! Lock! Lock! I have another idea, let
us sleep here tonight. Adi you are so clever, so clever.
– Thank you. Mama would be so proud of you.
– Thank you. Shut up! What do you mean the boss died? When did all this happen?
– Yesterday evening, sir. It happened yesterday evening,
and you are telling me today! But sir..
– Shut up! What were you doing from
yesterday evening? Sir I was trying your mobile,
but I couldn’t reach you. Shut up! How did all this happen? Sir, maybe there is a bit of
a problem in your network. There is no problem in my network.. ..there is problem in your work! It was so important for us
to catch the boss alive. We have lost it, we have lost
the information worth million.. ..because of which I
was to be promoted You have ruined everything! I am at loss too sir. For the past 10 years
because of this case.. ..you stopped my promotion too.
– Shut up! You care about the promotion!
The promotion! I was after the boss for
the past 10 years. Not you sir, me. Who appointed you?
– You did. You will have to go, now you
will have to go to Yavatmal. Why sir, where is Yavatmal sir? You will receive it sir, you
will get it by tomorrow. What is this sir? You will get your transfer
order by tomorrow. Get out! But sir..
– Get out! This is what I get for doing my
duty honestly for 10 years. Who are you? Nari (Woman), I am Nari.
– Nari, but you look like a man. Contractor, my name
is Nari contractor. My stupid son, ran away
with my sweetheart. I have come to lodge
a complain for that. But this is a car.
– For you, for me it is my sweetheart. And this is my stupid son, Boman.. ..who has stolen my car along with
is three scoundrel friends. Boman. This is your son.
– Yes. And he has stolen your car.
– He has stolen my sweetheart. Kabir you are back in business. What are you singing? “The moving thing is called a car.” Why we have stopped? God, what will we do now? Simple, we will have
to make the car jump. You will make the car jump. I am serious.
– Shut up! Have you gone mad! Come on, let
us go back to the highway, Come on everyone, come on now. If we go back then that inspector.. ..and your father will
be waiting for us. And if we cross this, then
we will be rich. – But.. Don’t worry dude, my calculation
is absolutely perfect. How? – This broken portion will
be approximately 9 feet. Right.
– Right. If we drive the car at 81 km/hour.. ..if we make it jump
at 45 degree angle.. ..the car will cross
to the other side. You are right, I will demonstrate
it right now. Piece of cake. This is the car. This is the speed. And this is the angle. Now the distance is 20 feet, so
the speed will be 120 kilometres Perfect.
– Yes good. You both have gone mad!
You are talking nonsense! The car cannot go on that
side, I am telling you! Shut up! Trust us! But.. But..Then..Okay! Chill boy. Come on Adi!
– Yeah Roy. Let’s go!
– Yeah! Adi, you are so smart.
– Thank you, thank you. Oh wow, what a jump. Your calculation was absolutely
right. – Thanks man. The car is banged up. Boman my brother.. Listen.. But listen to us.. Why are you getting so angry? Scoundrels because of both
of you my car is banged up! This is my father’s
car and not yours! My papa will kill me! Stop it. We were giving you 6,000 each. Add another 5,000 in it. Only the mudguard is banged up,
you are reacting as if.. As if your car blew up. Boman, no one can stop
when the time has come. Your car was half dead, and now.. ..its last rite has
been performed too. Don’t worry. Don’t worry, your dad will
die too seeing the car. Promise.
– I swear. The car had passed through here
last night at 1 o’clock. No sir, I have not moved from
here since last night. This car didn’t pass through here. They passed through the toll,
but didn’t reach here.. ..then where did they go? Sir, sir there is a path that
meets the highway up ahead. That’s it.. that’s it. yes.. Left. Left. Adi, where have you brought us? Believe me, I know all
the shortcuts of Goa. Which shortcut is this? Once we cross 50-60 thousand
trees and PINKY-4 rivers.. ..bang, you are on highway boss. You are counting the trees,
aren’t you? You are counting the trees.. Boman, keep quiet. I didn’t do it. What? What are you doing? Tying my shoe lace so
that I can run fast. Do you think you can run
faster than the lion? Have you gone mad, who wants
to run faster than the lion. I want to run faster then
the three of you. Don’t come behind me. This is a broken bridge.
– Yes. My son! My son! My son! Those scoundrels killed my son! My son! My son! I swear.. I swear on
your engine oil.. ..I will seek those scoundrels
out from anywhere! And I will make pieces of them
and feed them to the crows. Boman! When will we come to the road? The road won’t come, we have
to walk towards the road. Oh God, it has come. What, has the road come?
– No dead end. Don’t try to run, the bullet of
my revolver is faster then you. Why did you think that
we were trying to run? I was guessing. What do you think you
can fool me and flee? Sir, you are misunderstanding us.. ..our friend fell ill, that’s
why we ran away from there. But I had asked you to go
to the police station. Yes so, are we your servants
to agree your orders! He was saying that not me.
– Shut up. Tell me, which one of
you wants to die first. Are you in a hurry to die? Then why did you come forward? When did I come in the front? I don’t know, in such
dangerous situations.. ..how I always come forward. You will have all the time to think
about it after you are death. Please save me. Look, please don’t shoot. We will go wherever
you want us too. We will go to our house,
we will go to hell.. ..we will go to the police station,
please forgive me! Please forgive me! Please forgive us, we
are not even married.. ..why are you doing this brother? Here I am. Even I have seen Sholay a
lot of times, understood. Well tried Adi, well tried.
– Thank you. It is not your fault that
he has seen Sholay. Enough, get ready to die. I am still not ready sir,
start from there.. ..until then I will be ready. Roy well done. Shoot him! Inspector, every father
has a father. And we call him grandfather. You were threatening us of death. We play with death everyday. Inspector, let us play the
game of death today. There is a bullet in it.
– I know. Roy, there is really
a bullet in it. He will be die. I know there is a bullet
in it, I know. You ready inspector, to
play the game of death.. ..you’re scared, its okay. You are safe. He is safe. Now it is my turn.
– Correct. Yes. No! No..
Roy there is a bullet in it! Stop right there. This game of death is
between the inspector.. ..and detective Roy, right.
– Right. You will die!
– Adi he is not so smart. Yes. Roy! Enough, what did Bose
say before dying. Subhash Chandra Bose said,
‘You give me blood.. ..and I will give you freedom’. Jai Hind! I will tell you! I will tell you! Have you gone mad?
– Quiet! I value my life. Sir, I will tell you. Before dying Bose said that
he has hidden 100 million.. ..in Chiplun, 40 feet away
from the main square.. ..4 feet under the chickoo tree. Chiplun! Chiplun! You cheaters, deceivers!
You bloody baskets! You lied to me, you told me
that man said before dying.. ..that he has hidden 100 million
in St. Sebastian.. ..garden under some W in Goa! You are not worthy of
being called friends. Cheater cocks! Enough Manav.
– What enough! Thank you very much.
– You are welcome. Excuse me, look I have proposal. Look, we can distribute that
money amongst ourselves. If you will give the entire
money to the government.. ..what will you get?
– Correct. What did I get after doing my
doing honestly for 10 years.. ..transfer to Yavatmal. That’s why those 100 million
will go in my pocket.. ..and not in the government
treasury. – What? One more thing? You play the game of death
everyday, don’t you? Let’s have a game with me too. Inspector sir! Hey, where are you going?
– Hey, don’t move. Manav, why are you laughing? That inspector is so stupid. He tied our necks,
he tied our hands.. ..but he didn’t tie our legs,
come on lets go to Goa. Hey! Have you gone mad,
stand straight.. ..or the four of us will die.
– All four. Of course all four of us, the
noose around your neck.. ..that is been crossed around
the tree and in Boman’s neck. And the noose that’s
around my neck.. ..that is been crossed around
the tree and in Roy’s neck. If anyone of us moves,
then we all will die. Adi, you are so creative.
– Thank you, thank you. Adi, keep quiet, don’t talk and
especially to this Manav.. ..all this has happened
because of him. What did I do? You told that
inspector everything.. ..and he hung us here and left. What did you do when you
had the gun in your hand? I will play the game of death,
the game of death. Now we are all stuck. I was just.. If you will keep arguing like
this, then I am leaving. Don’t move! Don’t move! Don’t move! Don’t move from there! I will think of something. Yes you think, think
something for me too. Cheetah.
– Cheetah! Cheetah!
– Cheetah. Cheetah! Look, he is slowly growing up. He is not growing up slowly you
fool, he is coming closer. Lord! O Lord! O Lord! Why am I sweating so much? You are not sweating he has wet
his pants seeing the cheetah! Move! Move! I will thrash you! Don’t move! Don’t move! Now you are just drenched,
if you move too much.. ..then you become dirty too. If we survive from here,
I will murder you. Stop your nonsense, the cheetah
is coming closer.. ..scare him away, scare him away.
– How? Imitate the voice of a lion,
a lion. – Yes. Are you scaring
him or inviting him? Imitate the voice of a lion,
a lion. – Yes. He ran away. Baban, he ran away.
– Thank you. Thank you. Well done. Well done. Boman you are so smart also. Manav don’t move, or
all of us will die. Something has gone in my pants. It is tickling me. Don’t move, or all of us will die. We are safe! We are safe! We are safe! Adi! Adi We are safe! Hey, save us. That scoundrel inspector must
have gone quite far by now. No, he won’t have gone very far. How do you know? Because when I had fallen
unconscious, then.. According to my calculation.. ..that inspector might
not have gone far. It will take atleast 15-20 minutes
to change the pipe.. ..until then have some
tea at the inn. Hurry up.
– Right now sir. “You are not a hero
but a villain..” I had told you, that inspector
must not have gone far. I have a very good idea.. ..let us flee with
the inspectors car. If we have the car then what
is the need to flee. – Correct. If this time the
inspector catches us.. ..then he will hang us
in a different way. And before he can hang us again.. ..we should take care of him. Yes.
– Senior inspector Adi. Inspector Roy.
– Yes. Where is Pasha?
– Pasha? Yes, the man that came in that car. In this jeep. Yes, he is a very dangerous
criminal.. ..and he poses as a inspector. He first tried to kill us, and
then fled without the jeep. What are you saying? Tried to kill us, and then
fled without jeep. – What? Tried to kill us, and then
fled without jeep. – What? I have already said it twice,
are you deaf? There is also a reward on him. How much?
– 15 hundred thousand! 15 hundred thousand! 15 hundred thousand! 15 hundred thousand!
– 15 hundred thousand! Careful.
– What are you saying? I am right. And whoever
helps us in catching him.. ..he will get a reward of 15 hundred
thousand from the government. 15 hundred thousand! I will get 15 hundred thousand! I
will catch him! I will catch him! So you survived. We survived Pasha, but you cannot
escape the law Pasha. Pasha, who is Pasha?
– You are Pasha. I am Pasha?
– He said, I am Pasha. Pasha. Your game is over Pasha. No, no. What Pasha, I am inspector Kabir. Brother Pasha, brother Pasha,
when did you return from Dubai? I am not Pasha!
– Okay. I am not Pasha! Brother Pasha, brother Pasha,
inspector Adi.. ..is searching all over for you. God inspector Adi. O God
inspector Roy too. Run. I will catch you and take
you to the police station.. ..I will get 15 hundred
thousand! Catch him! Catch him. Don’t let him escape. Inspector.. your mobile. Stop right there, or else..
– Or else what? Or else… …we will push
the send button.. ..and all the information
about the 100 million.. ..will reach commissioner
Chaturvedi. We have typed the complete message.
– Yes. We just need to press it.
– The button, the button. But in that way, you won’t
get anything too. No problem, we don’t care of
we don’t get 100 million.. ..but we won’t let you
get that money too. Stop there. My fingers move faster
then your legs. Stop right there inspector. There is no network in this. Got it, got it, I got the network. I understood. You want to compromise. Yes. Look, I have a solution for it. Eighty percent ours, and
twenty percent yours. Twenty percent mine.
– Yes. Do you agree or should
I send the message. Give me the phone, I will
send the message. If I wanted only twenty percent.. ..then what was the need for
me to compromise with you. I would have told the government.. ..about the 100 million, and
then I would have received.. ..20 percent officially. And then medals, and then
interview in the papers.. ..and televisions. Should I send the message? No, no.. I have another solution, 60-40. 60 percent ours and
40 percent yours. Please, please don’t create
trouble for us. Please leave something for us. Done.
– Thank you. 60 percent mine and 40 percent
yours. – Thank you. Sir, according to that how
much money do I get? 1.5 million. How is that?
– What do you mean how? How much is 60% of 100 million?
60 million right. And how much is 1/4 of 6 million,
1.5 million, simple Where has this 4th share come from? One, Two, Three and Four.. You both are the same unit. That.. that.. What that.. last night you said
that you both are the same unit. According to that we will divide
2 million in 3 shares. That doesn’t happen. Is it? Your justice is only while
taking money, not when giving. When you had to give 6,000
for the headlight.. ..at that time you were one unit. And now that you have to take 6
million, then you are two units. There will be only three shares,
his, mine and the both of you. Then how much money will I get?
– Quiet 1 million, that’s all. How 1 million, 1.5 million! We will not take anything
less than 3 million. Are you being stubborn?
– Yes I am. What do you mean by that? Give me the phone, I will send the
message to the commissioner. Just a minute, how did the
commissioner come in between? Listen to me, it is best that
you divide the money equally. And hurry up.
– How much money will I get? 1 million 5 hundred thousand each,
and you all agree to it. Okay, then I want 9 hundred
thousand 47 thousand of my dad’s car. But..
– No buts, I don’t want that money.. ..apart from the 1 million
5 hundred thousand. Okay keep it.
– What do you mean? Boman, when your father kicked
you out of the house.. ..then I paid your rent,
leave that too. Adds upto 1-1.5 laks,
count that too. If you are adding that, then
add the 80-90 thousand.. ..the money that I spent
on your merriment. You are so cheap. You have
shown your true colors. You are not talking
of majestic yourself. You are the son of a cheapskate. You called me the son
of a cheapskate! You pushed me! You friends are fighting
amongst yourself. To hell with friendship!
– Yes, to hell with friendship! Hit him Manav, hit him! Not me, hit him! You foolish boxer, can’t you see! What are you all doing? Sit down and decide calmly!
– It has been decided! One who reaches Goa first,
the money is his. How can you reach Goa? Will you fly? I made your fathers car fly,
did you forget that. Keep quiet! What is it? Roy is fleeing! He is fleeing with my jeep. The inspector has fled too. Where are you running to! Manav catch him! Manav catch him! You fool, why are you
catching me catch him. Catch him, come on.
– He ran away. Manav, sit. Fool, sit here, sit here. Quickly. Their is no handle,
how will I drive? The scoundrels want 100 million.. ..have they ever seen
a tenner even. I have spent 10 years
searching for Bose.. ..no one can touch this money! I will see how they get their
hands on the 100 million. I will take the 100
million at any cost. Adi, at what cost?
– Keep quiet! Do you think it is your
fathers money.. ..I will not give
you a single penny. Fake snake! How childish! Wants to scare me with
a fake snake. Horn ok tata, tata. You want 100 million, don’t you? Let see how will
you get the money. Hey, why are you looking at me?
Look in the front. Why, do I have to pay
tax to look at you? Look, I am warning you
look ahead or else.. Or else! Or else what?
I will keep looking at you. I will see you;
I will keep looking at you. Do what you can?
Do what you can? What happened? Oh God! Stop! Stop! Shit! Shit! Stop! Stop! Shit! Shit! Stop! Lift! Lift! Dad!
– Say dear dad, you scoundrel. I searched for you a lot,
now I have found you! Just like that, my son must
have screamed like that.. ..when you made pieces of him! His bumper, his tyre, his doors
must have begged for mercy.. ..you merciless.
– Please forgive me dear dad. Forgive you! Forgive the
murderer of my son. No, I will blow your brains out! Dear dad, don’t shoot
me I have 100 million. What? 100 million.
– Cash? Yes.
– Where is it Uncle, excuse me. Uncle with
the hat. – What is it? Can you please give
us a lift to Goa? Yes, yes I am taking some
mental patients.. ..to the Goa mental asylum. I will give you a lift too,
come on. Thank you very much. Shabbo, where are you Shabbo? Why did you leave me Shabbo? Who is he uncle?
– He is Shabnam’s lover.. ..Shabnum left him and
married someone else. How sad.
– Yes very sad. Yes very sad, come on. Shabnum. Uncle, who is he? He is the one that married Shabnum. Come, come let us not waste
time in all this nonsense. Who is she? She is Shabnum. Come, I will give you a lift. How can you lift us? Manav, this girl will
ruin us, come on run! Handsome, I have given lifts
to many, tell them. Stop, she is calling you! Oh God! Oh shit! Inspector Kabir Naik. Just see how I misuse your name. Stop! Stop! Police, stop! Mummy! Are you enjoying?
– How can I enjoy.. ..is watermelon something to eat. I wanted to eat banana, and
you are giving me watermelon! Is this a watermelon, give
me another sweet one. Give me this one,
I don’t want this. Give me another one.
– Here. I have told you ten times. The car! My car. My cat! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! He took my car! To hell with your car, he took
Guddu along with the car. Guddu was in the car! Child. That means, in St.
Sebastian garden.. ..below a big W, there
is 100 million. – Yes. 100 million.
– Yes, dad yes. And what if you are lying?
– Then you can kill me. Useless, you are ordering me!
– I am not ordering you.. ..I am only giving a suggestion. I am a fool, you are giving
me a suggestion. Dear dad, there is
no time to waste.. ..or they will reach first. What was that for? You say the important
thing in the end. Hurry up son, I can
see the 100 million. Dear Dad, Goa is that way why
are you going on this side? Son, airport is 25 kilometres
from here.. ..we will reach sooner. What are you staring at, move
to that side, come on. Hey you.. Give me a ticket to Goa, hurry up. Hey.. I don’t give tickets, I send
people on the final journey. He is not the conductor,
he is a dacoit. This bus has been hijacked. Lift, lift, lift. It stopped. It stopped. Greetings friends. – Can you
please give us a lift to Goa? That’s why I have stopped the car.
– Thank you. Get in, get in. – Shall I sit
on your lap, move, move. Sit, sit! Get in! The door came in my hands. No matter, hold it and sit. What?
– The door. The door, the door. The car works doesn’t it?
Thank you. Let’s go! Don’t worry, I will
start it right now. I had the starter fixed today,
it will start right now. I can’t understand
what has happened? The keyhole, right there. Did you stop the car to give
us a lift or to torture us? God. – Why you, why are you
troubling this corpse. Its capable of going in the pier
and not on wheels. – O God! What O God, it doesn’t work at all. Come on Manav, get out. Sell this car,
add some more money.. ..and buy a pair of roller skates.. ..the one’s that Hrithik
Roshan had in ‘Dhoom’. Yes, at least they will work! You wander around
with a scrap car.. ..and then you call people
to trouble them. To hell with you, I don’t
want to go to Goa with you! Brother, Goa, Goa. You scoundrel! You scoundrel!
– How dare you abuse me? My mother told me not
to fight with anyone. You abused me.
You called me fish curry. You, your entire
family is a fish curry. Your car will
have an accident. Yes, you will have
dysentery eating fish curry. Come on, we will have
to look for more cars. How many times have I told you
I am not a police personnel.. ..my name is Deshbandhu Roy.
I came in this bus to take a lift. Another name for terror
is Babu-brother. 2 years and 20 robberies,
still no one knows.. ..who I am and what do I do? Did you understand? Did
you understand who I am? You are Babu-brother, you have
committed 20 robberies.. ..in 2 years, and your
another name is terror. How did you know, how
did you know who I am? Who is that traitor? Who is that traitor that
has escaped my sight! Who is he? – Brother,
you are suspecting me again. I will deal with you later,
first search this boy. I card. I card. Read, what is written in it? Inspector Kabir Naik. You dare salute
an police personnel. Why are you sitting here, go there. There is no photo on the card.. ..seems like he is an
underwear officer. Babu-brother, undercover officer
not underwear officer. You dare teach
Babu-brother English. Tie him up and put him in the back! Don’t cry! Don’t cry! Don’t cry! Stop crying, or else I will
throw you on the road! Good boys don’t cry. Look. Let me reach Goa once. It is a question of 100 million. Look, if I get the 100 million.. ..then I will give you
10 million from it. You want more? I will give you 20 million. I will give you 30 million. How much do you want?
– 100 million. 100 million. Mate, mate we want to go to
Goa, is there any flight? You are late sir, the last flight
to Goa left 15 minutes earlier. Okay, okay there might
be another flight. Sorry sir, there is no
flight till tomorrow. There might be a private plane.
– No sir. None, O God. Dear Dad, there! What are you saying, there is
a private plane standing. The plane is standing, but
the pilot is lying down. Lying down! Where is he
lying down? With whom? Sir hello.
– Driver sir. Move! Get up.
– Driver, Driver. He seems to be the brother
of Kumbhkaran! Driver!
– He will not get up like that.. ..I will arrange something
to wake him up. Driver! Mr. Driver! Crash! Crash! Crash! Not crash, it must be
a crack take a look. Who are you?
– Boman, Nari. Please take us to Goa.
– Sorry, today is my half day. Take us to Goa, we will turn your
half day into a full day. I said no, that means no! Sir please don’t say no, my
mother is in the hospital.. ..in the hospital of Goa. Please come sir, you are under
the oath of your mother. Mother.
– Mother. The mother that left me
after giving me birth.. ..you are giving me her oath. Keep your.. mother’s
oath to yourself! Not mother, he gave the
oath of your uncle. Uncle’s oath! I will kill you! My uncle was crueller
than Dracula and Satan. He never gave me anything
other than abuses to eat.. ..and water to drink. And you are giving me the
oath of such an uncle. Of the father, we gave you
the oath of your father. Don’t give me my father’s oath. Don’t give me my father’s oath. Because I still don’t
know who my father is. My cheap father made my mother
a mother and left.. ..do you know that? Made her a mother.
– I mean unmarried mother. Once I find him, I will chop
his.. I will chop his.. Legs! Sir, can we give you the
oath of your this? What did you do?
– What happened? This oath can persuade
me to go to hell too. Tell me friends, where do
you want to go? – Goa! “Pump it up” “Pump it up” “Pump it up” Bike! Bike! Adi, bike. Waiter, waiter, what are
you doing it is only tea. Where is the owner of the bike?
– He is in the bathroom, bathroom. Come on, in the bathroom. “Have a blast, have a blast. Tell me where the bike keys are. Give me the bike keys. Hey you. – You scoundrel
give me the keys. Hey, please give the keys. Give me the bike keys.
– Give me the bike keys. Hey, what are you doing? Get out of here, Manav hit him. You get lost.
– Give me the bike keys. Sorry, we didn’t know
that bike was not yours. That bike was not mine you hit me
if that bike would have been mine.. ..then how much would
have you thrashed me? Get out of here. Couldn’t you ask whether
that bike was his or not. But I.. – You are arguing with me!
You are arguing with me! You are trying to teach me.
Because of you we missed that bike. If we had that bike, we would
have reached Goa soon. Because of you we hit the man in the
jacket. He was a respectable man.. Adi! Adi! – Look here,
I am looking like a fool. That man in the night dress
sat on the bike and left. No Adi, Adi! I was saying Adi, Adi. You were saying Adi, Adi couldn’t
you say car, car. I am not so smart. Mummy. Stop it, stop crying! Quiet, come here. The students have
ruined the country. There is a lot of corruption. Take it out! Take it out! Take it out! Take your purse out
and give me the money. What is this?
– This is a gun, hands up. Lower your guns. And driver, stop the bus. Come on. Come here. I am telling you, don’t lock
horns with Babu-brother. I don’t like cheap things myself. Don’t you dare misbehave
with Babu-brother! Fine that you hit me, but if
you dare touch Babu-brother.. Inspector, I am telling you! What will you explain me? Fine that you hit me, but please
don’t hit Babu-brother please. To hell with Babu brother.
– Inspector. Fine that you hit me, but if
you dare touch Babu-brother.. Enough! No one will say anything!
No one will say anything! Do it, do what you want to!
Come on! I will do it, Who can
stop me! Will you? Cheap dacoit, you can’t
even steal a cycle.. ..and you want to rob a bus. Your size is that of a bullet.. ..aren’t you ashamed
to pickup the bullet. I hang people like you on
the threshold of my house.. ..along with 5 green chilies. Did you understand? Brother, he is calling you a lemon. I know, I know. Babu-brother, sorry. What sorry? Hey, stop. Tie people up properly. They free themselves and
do such crazy things.. ..isn’t it babu-brother.
– Yes. Tie properly. Catch him, don’t let him escape. How can he escape! Neither is this car worth driving.. ..nor are you worthy
of taking anywhere. My arrangement has been made. I will arrange something for you. Brother, please catch him.
– But.. Please catch him it is very urgent. I will not spare you.
– My car. Your dad will just return. Guddu.
– I will not spare you. Hey why are you hitting me? My bus!
– Enough. My bus! My bus! Within half an hour
we will be in Goa. “You are so nice..” “You are so naive..” “You are very beautiful..” Change it, you fool change it. “My uncle is smarter-han
moon uncle..” “My uncle is the twinkle
of my eyes..” You will get us killed,
change it, change it. “Father says I’ll do something..” Catch the steering.
– What are you doing? Boy, come here.
– No, no. But sir, but sir.. How can Boman fly the plane? Shut up! You shut up! Brother. Mr. Pilot. You made him emotional again. What was the need to play the song? He is drinking alcohol again.. ..all this has happened
because of you, useless! God!
– O Lord! Pilot sir.. Boman.
– Yes. The pilot is unconscious. What?
– Yes! Saved. Seems like they left.
– Yes, they left. He ran away.
– He ran away. What are you laughing at,
catch him! Thank God I got rid of that child. “O Sir! ” O Sir! O Sir! “All my dates were sold! ” “All my dates were sold! ”
– Quiet! It is only you! It is only you! So many children, shit. Keep quiet, you don’t
even let us sleep! Someone put a tape on his mouth. It is of no use, he
sings from the nose. Then break his nose.
– Go break it. Thrash him! Thrash him! Uncle, save me! Uncle, save me! Hail Shri Ram! Uncle, where are you? I am in the garden son.
– In the garden. In the hanging garden. Hello! Can anybody hear
my voice, hello! Dad, Dad I can hear it!
I can hear it! Not you fool! Hello! Hello! Hello. Hello.
– Hello! Hello.
– Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello, I am Dev Kumar Malik. D. K. Malik.
Welcome to Goa flying club. I am always available here
24 hours for any emergency. They appoint anyone for
the emergency services.. ..he is so slow. You just tell me, what
is your problem? Our problem is we are
on a private plane.. ..and the pilot is unconscious! What should we do? Then who is flying the plane? I am flying it. Boman! Boman! Yes than Boman, Boman. My name is just Boman once. So Boman just once, have you
ever flown a plane before. He has never even swatted
a fly before.. ..tell us how we
can land the plane. Before landing the plane, we should
know about flying the plane. And before knowing how to fly,
we should know about the plane. The plane that you are
flying right now.. ..it weighs 2084 kilos
and 300 grams. It’s technology is comprised
of two computers.. ..and two pilots control,
it is a private plane. Two engines, two propellers
and three wheels. How do we get down? There are two doors at the back
and one emergency door.. ..in the cockpit to get down. And on top of that, that’s
almost everything. We should save uncle. He is not even our driver. So what, he is in this situation
because of us. But why should we listen to you? Because I have all the chocolates. Then we will have to save him. Come on, come on let us save him.
– I will get the rope. Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Uncle, catch the rope and come up! We have tied the rope to the bus! Come on uncle, come on! Uncle. Uncle. Uncle, save us! Uncle, save us! Quiet! What did you think, I
was really in the hanging garden.. ..that you came down here
to play on the swings. Uncle, save us! Uncle, save us!
– Quiet! Stop your nonsense, and quickly
tell us how to land. Haste makes waste. Humans should have patience. Take a look right in front of you. What can you see?
– Death! No, no before death. Is there a big round wheel
in front of you? Yes, there is. There is a red button on
the side of the wheel. I have pressed it, what next. You shouldn’t have pressed it. Pressing that button shuts
off the main engine. Useless, you don’t
even hear properly. Now that main thing is that,
your main engine is off.. ..and your other engine is shoddy. Thank God. Second engine is working. No, no I mean your other
engine is cheap.. ..it is not company made. It is a very cheap quality. It is on right now, that
means it is working. But how long will it work, there
is no guarantee of that. Oh Lord!
– Dad. Look ahead! No uncle, don’t leave me. Children, you wait here I
will make arrangements.. ..to save you. No, no uncle I will
come along with you. Okay.
– And what about us? You both come later, ladies
first! Ladies first. Come on brother.
– Brother! Come on mother. Uncle!.. Uncle, come soon! Uncle, please. Uncle, please save us. Please.. Save us! Uncle. Uncle! Uncle, please save us. Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! Quiet Save.. !Quiet! I have come to save you,
not to play cricket. Have courage, have patience. And at least stay calm. We don’t have time
to keep anything! Okay, now do one thing. See the indication
on the fuel meter. Thank God, the right
light is on here. That means your fuel is
about to end too. – What? What should I do know? Now repeat after me.
– What? Lord, all the sins that
I have committed. Lord, all the sins that
I have committed. Please forgive it.
– Please forgive it! We are coming in your shelter. We are coming in your.. quiet! We don’t want to die,
we don’t want to die! Whether you want or not, everyone
has to die one day. Because death is a truth that
can never stay away from us. Human is unaware, and death
comes closer every moment. And suddenly, it comes very close. Sir, death has come
close to us too! Stop! Stop! Stop
– Stop! Please. Please, please.. Greetings sir.
– Excuse me, can you drop us to Goa. Come, come.
– Thank you.. Thank you very much for the lift. How long will it take to reach Goa? We will reach as we finish
introducing our names. Wow, thank you. My name is Manav Shrivastav.. ..and he is Aditya Shrivastav,
and your good name please. Iyer.
– Iyer. Venu Gopal Iyer.
– Venu Gopal Iyer. Muthu Swami Venu Gopal Iyer. Muthu Swami Venu Gopal Iyer. Chinna Swami Muthu Swami
Venu Gopal Iyer. Coimbatore Chinna Swami Muthu
Swami Venu Gopal Iyer. Ekaparam Pilaparam.. ..Chinna Sswami Muthu
Swami Venu Gopal Iyer. Trichipalli Ekaparam Pilaparam
Coimbatore.. ..Chinna Swami Muthu Swami
Venu Gopal Iyer. Srinivasan Trichipalli Ekaparam
Pilaparam Coimbatore.. ..Chinna Swami Muthu Swami
Venu Gopal Iyer. Rajshekar Srinivasan Trichipalli
Ekaparam Pilaparam.. ..Coimbatore Chinna Swami Muthu
Swami Venu Gopal Iyer. Shivavenkatah Rajshekar Srinivasan
Trichipalli Ekaparam Pilaparam.. ..Coimbatore Chinna Swami Muthu
Swami Venu Gopal Iyer. Srinath Attapattu Jaisurya
shriramakrishna.. Shivavenkata Ramshekhara Srinivasan
Trichipalli Ekaparam Pilaparam. Coimbatore Chinna Swami Muthu
Swami Venu Gopal Iyer. Adi, is he telling us his name.. ..or reading out the telephone
directory of Chennai. Quiet! Quiet! Stop the car! I don’t want to go anywhere
with you! You are mad! I will drop you. You will drop me, you scoundrel
will not spare you! You have such a big name. Sir, no sir this is
only my pet name. I will hit you with my shoes. If this is your pet name, then
what is your real name? I will tell you. You
won’t say anything! Manav get out! You
won’t say anything! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Here, take this! You.. Babu-brother. ..please.. please.. brother..
Please don’t shoot! I have
100 million Babu-brother! 100 million. 100 million. We shouldn’t hide from death. Because death can find
us from anywhere. What is it? Have you gone mad? Are you asking for help or my life? Did I tell you to sit in the plane? I don’t ask anyone for help. Why do you do such things that you
have to ask for someone’s help. Go! From the side! Help! Help! Help! Help!.. Are you alright?
– Are you hurt? Thank you uncle, you are
the real superhero. Uncle, please take
us to Goa quickly.. ..our show is about to start. Your show is about to start,
but my show has started. Come on, come on.
– Come on, come on. Brother 100 million, 100 million. 5 yours and 5 mine! Look, if it turns out to be a lie.. ..then my pistol and your life. Babu-brother, don’t
waste anymore time.. ..think how we will find
a car to reach Goa. What is there to think about? I hijack bus, hijacking
a car is no issue at all. Do you want to see,
see don’t be afraid. Look! Stop old woman. Stop! Old woman, get out come on!
Get out! We need you car!
Come on! Have your parents not thought
you any manners! Is this the way
you talk to women! Idiot! Stupid! Get out!
Get out! Idiot! She is asking you to get out! Aunt, please give us a lift. Please aunt, please
I am begging you! Okay, come. Excuse me sir, do you know
where St. Sebastian church? Near the bridge.
– No. Behind the old church.
– No! Then. In the yellow alley?
– No! Then where is it?
– I don’t know. Adi! Adi! No! No Adi! Taxi! Taxi! Boman..
– What is happening? We have reached the runway. Land it! Land it! Land it! Dear Dad, we have landed! Move aside! Move aside! Run! Dear Dad, dear dad. That scoundrel driver! Taxi!
– Taxi! Taxi! Taxi!
– Come on, come on. Hurry up. Where do you want to go? Come on hurry up!
Come on hurry up, drive fast. But where do you want to go?
– St. Sebastian garden,.. .. come on hurry up.
– Quickly! Quickly! Quickly! Full speed. Speed up! Speed up! Fast.
– But what’s the hurry? The 100 million..
– She stole my heart ten reasons. Quiet!, quiet you drive,
come on drive. You are such a well mannered boy.
– Thank you. But your friend is
absolutely dirty.. ..disgusting and manner less brute. What is she saying? She is praising you Babu-brother. Aunt, if you see a hardware store
then please stop the car. Drive faster boy.
– Don’t hit me! What do you mean don’t hit me.. ..are you driving a
car or a handcart? Come on, come on get down
quickly children! Here, keep it.
– Change.. ..Keep it.
– Adi change, Adi change. The garden is closed, we
will come back after 4. Adi you are so smart..
– Thank you. Greetings Mr. St. Sebastian. Please forgive us. Here. Take your money! Boman, come quickly. I am getting down dad
Dear dad! We made it. Hurry up. Where are you going
with the shovel? To row a boat, do you want to come? Come on Babu-brother, come out.
The old woman says anything. Thank you so much.. bye. Come on, quickly. We have reached St.
Sebastian garden! Manav, I will look for the
W here you look there.. ..as soon as you find it, shout.
– W. W.
– W. Dear dad, you search
for the W there.. ..I will search for it here!
– Search for it quickly, quickly. Where is the W, where is it? The W is in this garden, we
will have to search for it. You look for it there, and
I will look for it here. What is W? M upside down.
– What is M. W! – W!
– W! – W! W! W! W! W!
– W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W!
– Is anyone W here, come out. W! W! W! W! Where is this W? It must be there. Come on Boman. Where is this W? How does this W look like? He is from Sholay. W! W! W! W! Are you searching for
the W or playing games. Jokes. Sorry. Adi, we can’t find
the W let us do one thing.. ..let us look for V. Why should we look for V. Actually V comes before W. S T U V W..
– Zip it. Who was he? Must be the gardener? Gardener, looks like
a dacoit Mahakali. To hell with dacoit Mahakali,
we have to look for W! W! A big W. Come on.
– Adi you are so smart. Babu-brother, did you find the W? No, I didn’t find the W, but I
found three men with shovels. What? Who is he?
– Boman. Who is he?
– Manav. And who is he?
– Nari uncle. And who was he?
– He is Adi. So many people, but which
one is W amongst them. Why you.. quiet. Hello, all of us know
that we are here. And so there is no use of hiding. Nari uncle, come out! What are you doing
with the gardener? He is not a gardener, he
is a dacoit. – Dacoit! You scoundrels reached
here after all. Not just us, four scoundrels!
You are along with us too. Stop Guys. There is no use
fighting amongst ourselves. Adi, Roy is absolutely right. There is no use fighting
amongst ourselves. You fight with Roy and I
will fight with Boman. stop..
– Shut up! All of us know, no matter
who finds the W.. ..you cannot take the money alone. Can he take?
– No.. So it is better that we search
for the W together.. ..and divide the money equally.
– Yes that’s right. Come on, let us look for the W. Where can the W be?
– It must be around here somewhere. He said it was a big W. We are not such big fools.. ..that we will miss the
W right in front of us. He is also very smart. You are all wasting time. Roy, both of you go to that side. Boman, you both go to that side.
Okay. You come with me. Go.. We have to look for W! W! W!..
– Oh no, do you have a tissue? What will you do with it,
the crow has flown away. Oh shit.
– It is crow shit. Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! What is it? Dear Dad.
– W. The W.
– W. W Found it.. We have found
the W!.. We have found
the W!.. Congratulations,
you have found the W. Who is he now? Ask him yourself. Who are you? Prime Minister Since I met you, my terror is over. Does anyone else want
to say anything? Look inspector sir, we won’t
let you take the money alone. No ways.
– He was right.. Who said? I am saying, let us
take the money out.. ..and divide it equally. That’s right. Good idea. Give.. – No, no I will dig it.
Don’t take the trouble.. ..No, no the mobile. – Oh the mobile,
you want to make a call. Come..
– Dig it come on dig it!.. Come on, dig. Come on.
– Dig. Come on, Boman, dig it. I am tired. Manav, come on. Very Good. Time please. Keep on digging!
Hurry up, hurry up come on! Dig it! Dig it! Dig it!
– Manav, what are you saying? Dig it!
– Okay. Dig it!
– 100 million Dig it! Dig it! Bravo, hurry up! Hurry up! If you dig it, you
will get the money. Babu-brother, give me your hand.
– Come on. If you dig it, you will
get the money. Come on, dig. Yes come on, Boman. 100 million. Hey you get out. Hey, talk to me with respect. Babu-brother is another
name for terror.. ..Hey you terrorist, come out. Coming. Oh shit! I have found it! I have Found it!
– I have found it! The lid. Bag! Lift it. Open! Open! Come on, let us divide the
money quickly – Yes! One share for Nari.
– Thank you. One share for Boman. And one share for Adi Manav. Just a minute. What do you mean by one share?
– Both of you are the same unit. Yes! They are same unit! We are not giving a unit test. It is not so easy.
We are two units. And Bomans car that
you had wrecked.. ..you will pay for
that too, wont you. The car is Boman’s father
and not Boman’s. I want that money. Uncle, take that money
from Boman’s share. You had wrecked the car why
should I alone pay for it? Then who will pay for
it, it is your car? You three will pay for it,
who else. Just a minute, why will Adi
Manav pay for the car.. ..from their single share.
That’s injustice. Not fair. Why are you saying just one
share, we are two people. Have you come in the wedding
ceremony that you want two shares! First keep my share
out and then say. The city has still not
been established.. ..and the beggars have
already encroached it. Roy has made a deal
of 50-50 with him. 50-50, is this your fathers money
that you have made this deal. Don’t you dare drag my father
into this!.. ..We will drag your
mother into this! K.G class keep quiet! turn. What can you do, cheap detective?
You coward, I will. Your father is a coward! Again father, Roy is not
a coward understood! Yes, you drag my father in-between. You!
– Why did you hit my dad. Come on, hit him. Even you! Why did you hit my dad! Boman, you scoundrel!
– Sorry, dad. You had come for your
50 million isn’t it? Then what are you doing here,
take it. Hey, leave me. – You are not alone,
even I am with you. What are you doing?
You shameless, what do you want? 50 million! – 50 million..
Did you get your 50 million? Old man I will.. Enough! Enough! He is running. Shut up!
– He is running very fast. Bye. Bye. Hey, come down.
– Please come down. It is coming down!.. Hey there it is. Come on, run. Hey Boman, take this money. Take more. Take more. Wow, what an entry! This is amazing, I
don’t believe this! What an entry! Who are you all, and what
is all this? – Money! It is 100 million. 100 million. Friends, 100 million. Have you come to distribute
this 100 million. Yes, we are going to divide
this 100 million. They have come to distribute it. Now.. We will have to, because each
one of us wants that. How nice. This money belongs to all of us.. ..so we have to distribute it! Give them a big hand friends.. ..they have come to distribute
100 million here. So friends now we will see
what our total donation is. What? – So friends, what was
9,11,000 till now.. ..after their donation, it
has become 10,09,11,000. Good evening friends. We run the help orphans
organization.. ..and these are some
of our children. I always told my children,
that you are not an orphan. But then I didn’t believe myself. But today, today I am happy
I didn’t say anything wrong.. ..to these children. Until people like you
are in this world.. ..no child can ever be an orphan. With your money these children
will have food to eat.. ..a house to stay, good education. You seven people are like the
seven colours of the rainbow. That have come to spread
happiness in the lives.. ..of these children. Now we can get
your operation done.. ..and you will be
able to walk again. You will be able to run. Hello uncle. We love you uncle! Yes! I always said that you
are useless, Boman. But today you have proved.. ..that you are my true son,
my son not this wealth. Yes..Dear dad.
– My son. Come on Adi, give the money! Why should I give the money,
have I g one mad? They have all gone mad. Give it Adi. This money is for the
poor orphan children. We are orphans. Mama must be watching over us. What will she be thinking? Give it Adi, you are
under mama’s oath. Please. Please Adi.. please. Mama will be so proud of you. Mama will be proud of us. Thank you so much friends,
God bless all of you. And now, I would like
to invite on stage.. ..our chief guest.
To come on stage.. ..and thank our friends here. Friends pleas welcome the
commissioner of police.. Mr. M.I. Chaturvedi! Sir, I am ready to go to Yavatmal. By tomorrow you will get this. I don’t want a snake sir.
– Not a snake, this, this. What is this sir?
– Your promotion letter. Promotion sir. Thank you sir,
what can I say sir. Kabir, this money can’t
be put to any better use. We are proud of all of them,
give them a big hand. “Let us dance and
make a commotion..” ..”Let us dance and sing along.” “Let us dance and have fun.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “Let us dance and sing along.” “Let us dance and have fun.” “Life, let us live the
moments of life left.” “Life, let us live and
let others live too.” “Let us dance, let us dance.” “Everybody, come lets go crazy.” “Let us dance, let us dance.” “Everybody, come lets go crazy.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “Let us dance
and make a commotion.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “What will happen tomorrow
– No one knows that” “Those who share others sorrows.” “They know how to live life.” “We steal the tears
from your eyes.” “Believe it or not.” “Let us dance and
make a commotion.” “Let us dance and sing along..” ..”Let us dance and have fun.” “Life, let us live the
moments of life left.” “Life, let us live and
let others live too.” “Let us dance, let us dance.” “Everybody, come lets go crazy.” “Let us dance, let us dance.” “Everybody, come lets go crazy.” “Let us dance, let us dance.” “Everybody, come lets go crazy.” “Let us dance, let us dance.” “Everybody, come lets go crazy.”