– Hey guys, what’s up? It’s us the Jonas Brothers here, we’re about to play, how well
do you know your band mate? ♪I’m a sucker for all
the subliminal things♪ ♪ no one knows about you♪ (papers shuffle) (laughter off-camera) – What’d you– – Boom. – Yeah.
– Oh yeah. – Got it. – I know myself. I watched Lion King again
– See told ya. with my daughter for the first time. That was a good–
– Knew it. I cry too so I get it. – Kills you man. – I cried at the trailer for that thing. (upbeat music) (laughter off-camera) – What’d we all say?
What’d you say? – Everyone pick me? That’s so nice. – I thought about picking you. Definitely not Joe, but I
thought about picking you. – I only thought about myself. (upbeat music) – I think it’s Joe.
– Yeah I think it’s Joe. – Yeah.
– Yeah. Makes sense. – Yeah, come on. – If you like it so much
why don’t you marry it? – Exactly. (upbeat music) – Come on. – Me? – I actually think you are ’cause like you just play it so cool, you just don’t know
that someone’s doing it. – [Nick] Okay. – Watch your back for
the next, like, year. – Great. – Last prank I pulled we shot a music video for Cool
recently, our single, and uh– – Wait, I let them be in it. – Wow. – That was the prank. – So we’re done right? – Yeah.
– Alright see you guys later. – See ya! (laughter) Uh I don’t even need to say it now. That was just too good, well done. (upbeat music) – (laughing) Yeah. – Wow, really? (clicking noise) – Just making you feel good.
– Just making you feel better. – Thanks guys appreciate it, to be honest I really
don’t think I ever had really good pickup lines. – We saw videos.
– My game was not strong. – Saw a video, whoa whoa whoa, we saw a video of Kevin
talking to, now his wife, years ago and he had
some lines in there that, let’s just say one and done. (upbeat music) – Aw man. – Joe did.
– Really? – So pretty, so long pretty.
– Yeah. – I think Kevin–
– My mutton chops? – Yeah, your mutton chops were legendary. – There was something living in those. – Regret. (upbeat music) – Kevin does now. – That’s not true. – It’s true.
– Yeah it’s definitely true. – ‘Cause you play in the like the nostalgic moments you
still do some dance moves, things you used to do back
then and they flip out. – What like this? – I actually haven’t done that and I probably won’t be doing it. – You will, just give it time. – You will, you can’t help yourself. – Nah, I’ve kinda retired that one. – You did a couple spins– – I did the spin on playing my music, I did, I brought it back. (upbeat music)