– Slime dump! – Three, two, one!
– Oh no, oh gosh. You challenged us to
make slime with blenders! (dramatic music) Alright, let’s spin for the
first blender ingredient. Three, two, one! That is a solid spin.
– Solid spin, nicely done. Good job. – Alright, I got white glue. – And I got packing peanuts. Wait, dude, you’re starting without me? How do I get mine? – Oh, well don’t worry, Devan, because I’ve actually ordered something that should be delivered right
about now. (doorbell rings) – [Offscreen] Yeet! – Geez, what?
– Yes, dude! It’s the Key delivery service, number four in America! – Wait, that’s my package dude! Why are you shaking my package? – This is my shake, bro, this is my shake. – This is your what?
– This is my shake! Yeet! Alright, there we go. – Dude, what do you keep on
talking about shakes for? – These are my shakes, bro. I ordered them. – I thought these were my
packing peanuts, Collins. – Ah, there we go. That’s my shake.
– What? No. – I’m going to enjoy that.
– You only ordered one? How dare you. – Don’t worry, Devan, I got you bro. – Oh thanks man, I appreciate it. – Let’s see if I ordered one. Oh yes, I did, okay. Here you go. Cheers. – Cheers, yes. – And I guess I gotta
return this now, so A FLEET! – I still don’t have my
packing peanuts though, bro. – Oh what, you mean these? (both shout) – [Devan] No, no, no! – Well, you know what? I got a couple in mine. That’s not good, so yeet! Alright, glue is, ooh, that’s a lot, that’s
a lot, that’s a lot. Time to spin the wheel
for our second ingredient. Here we go. Three, two, one. This better be a good ingredient that we can actually blend in the blender. Ooh I got red, okay.
– I got green. Pink glue. – I got shaving cream. Alright, I got the shaving cream. And right now, there’s a special
way you gotta dispense it. – Wow, alright. (Collins screams) (both scream) – No, dude, my hand! – Touch my horn, it’ll go away! – Okay, alright. – Oh no, dude, I can feel
it building up again. I gotta add this quickly. Oh no, dude, it’s gonna go! It’s gonna go any second. It’s gonna go! Oh no, oh no, oh no. (screams) (plays flute) – Wait, dude, how are you floating? – Isn’t it obvious? I have become one with the uni-verse. It is now time to spin
for our next ingredients. Uni-verse, take me to the left. That was great, but just
a little bit to the right. You’re doing great. If I could go up and to
the side, just a smidge. Oh nice try. Oh I got it. Uni-verse, take me to the wheel. No, you, my wheel! How is this so hard?! Alright well, right now, let’s get back to making some slime. Oh my gosh, well we’re about to spin for our final ingredient. And you actually have the chance to win some crazy prize, because this video is sponsored
by Honey Nut Cheerios. So stick around to find
out how you can win, and right now, let’s spin. Three, two, one. Alright, let’s see what this is. – [Devan] Mine is activator. – [Collins] Green paint. Tell me with the green paint, I got my friend Tony the Tiger right here. We’re going to feed him a little bit of this green paint. Om nom nom nom nom! He’s still super, super, super hungry. That’s why his mouth is still open. – Oh no, dude! It looks like Tony the Tiger
has a terrible tummyache. Oh no, oh no, oh no! – Oh what’s going to happen, dude? – Three, two, one (retching) Oh my gosh, Tony. You feeling better? (tiger roaring) Time to spin for the final ingredient, then we get to blend this all up and see, can you really
make slime in a blender? So here we go. Three, two, one. I hope I get a final good ingredient. – I’m thinking red. – Red? I got green, okay. Yes! Dude, I got an activator! – Oh, nice. And I got metallic pigment. This stuff is really cool, Collins. – This thing is, like, stuck. How does this thing work? (object breaking) Well, you know, I guess we
have to add some Sta-Flo now. So you know how much I need to add, Devan? One this dude! (rock music) And that’s enough of this dude. Alright, here we go, the moment of truth! Can we blend this into slime? You ready? Three, two, wait! First, three second like challenge. We want to see if you can like this video in three seconds. Are you ready? Three, two, one, done! Whoa dude, look at this! It’s all green! It’s working!
– It totally works! – And stop. Alright, let’s just see how
this is turning out, bro. Is it working? – Whoa, whoa. – Yours looks so crazy. Dude, this thing got
blended up like crazy. Now let’s add it to the bowl for the final part here. Let’s see if the bottom is
any different from the top. What? – Whoa. – It came right out! No way.
– What? – The slime literally broke the blender. I can’t believe a blender,
like, legit made slime. Dude, yours looks crazy. – This looks so awesome. Dude, this slime has me
looking like Metallic Man! (dramatic music) – Why’d you freeze? – Because if I move, it’ll go away. – No, Devan, we’ve gotten
way better at this. You can move around now. – Whoa, whoa! – Exactly. – Ha, ha, ha! – You get to comment down below who made cooler blender slime. And right now, we’re onto the next round! Right now, time to spin
for our, oh my gosh! For the first ingredient. Three, two, one. Alright, let’s see what
our first ingredient is. – Dude, I got a candle. – Dude, I got pancake batter. Dude, these are literally
instant pancakes. – You know, there’s a couple steps to it. – Yeah, yeah, I know. I’ll show you the couple steps. You go like this. (clanging) So there we go, that’s number one, and then–
– Whoa. Wow! (chicken squacking) – Dude, what are you doing? You broke–
– Oh snap! See, it’s becoming instant. – Whoa, dude, okay. (Collins screams) – And now for the final step
for my instant pancakes. Here we go. Three, two, one, bam! Just like that, boom, instant pancakes. – Wait, how did you do that? – I actually got a little bit left. Hold on, let me just. – What? Alright, I’m going to try putting this in the microwave and melting it down. (rubber chicken squeaking) Alright, it’s out of the microwave. This stuff actually looks super cool. – Dude, that looks like
a strawberry puree. Alright, here we go, time for the spin. Three, two, one. Alright, let’s see here. What? Okay, I got something,
like, very slime-related. I got white slime. – I got white glue. Alright, so I got my, oh my gosh! Woo! – This is looking weird. – Oops, oh no. Okay, back in, back in. Okay, let’s try it again. Yes! A little weird. (gasps) Could you, like,
make a candle out of it? Like a candle slime? – Is that possible? – Time to spin for the next ingredient. Three, two, one. Okay, let’s see what mine says. – I got shaving cream. – I got toast? What? Nothing is worse than untoasted bread. This is a job for The Human Warmer! Warm on! – You look like just you. – No, I mean, look at my hands. Powers aside, give me the toast. Here we go. I’m going to have to go to a maximum. – Hate to say it, it
looks exactly the same. – Feel it, just feel it. – I mean, yeah, slightly warmer. – Dude, okay, I can tell you don’t take my powers seriously. You know what? I’m done with this, bro. Human Warmer out! – Why did he disappear? Okay, well, I guess I’ll
continue making my slime. – Okay, and I’m back. – Whoa, where did you come from? – I came from the pantry. I found a toaster. I mean I, uh, used my powers. – Did you say you found a toaster? – What? Yes, I am the toaster. – So you’re admitting
your powers are useless. – The toast is going in! My aim is not that good (laughs). Time to mix in the toast! Oh, that’s crunchy. Holy cow, I can feel the burnt-ness. It’s, like, engulfing my fingertips, bro. Whoa, alright the bowl’s going, whoa! Oh my gosh, I got flour everywhere! Time for the final, Devon, come on bro.
– What? – I hope this pulls it together. Because otherwise, mine’s
an absolute disaster. – Yes, I got an activator! – No, I got eggs! Let’s add some eggs and
hopefully this works. You ready? Three, two, one. What? Wait a minute. – Is it hard-boiled?
– Dude, it’s hard-boiled! – Because it’s like the
mystery wheel challenge! Half of them must be hard-boiled, and the other half must be raw. Oh! Let’s crack them on your head and find out which is which! – That is a horrible game! – Three, two, one. – Ow! – Gonna try another egg. Three, two, one. – Ow, ow! – Oh, it’s regular.
– It’s regular? I mean, how do you like it, bro? – Oh no! Yes!
– It was hard-boiled! – Three, two, one! – Oh! Ow! I think I’m done with this game. My head feels like it just got hit with a hundred hammers. Alright, here we go. Let’s go for the final mix. Oh, that feels weird. – I’m going to try putting
it back into a candle. – Let’s see if it actually lights. – Oh, that’d be so cool. Alright, time to light it. Here we go. – Dude, it isn’t gonna work. – Three, two, one. Oh! – What? No way. – No way. – Dude, you literally
made, like, candle slime! So you get to comment down below who made a cooler slime. Is it my awesome breakfast slime? – Or is it my candle slime? – Yep, right now, we are
on to the next round. Time to spin for the first ingredient. Here we go. Three, two, one. This is kind of unusual. I’m already getting, like, a made slime. I’m getting blue slime.
– Really? That’s weird. Well mine is clear glue. – Blue slime? Bro, this is more like a turquoise. It looks closely to Gumby than it does to an actual blue. Dude, let’s see how
far we can stretch him! – I’m so down, I’m so down. – Go for it! Don’t let go, you promise? – I promise. (suspenseful music) – Ah, dude! Devon!
– I crossed my toes. – That was, what, how? Let’s see how far I can stretch him. Step back. How is this possible? Oh, he’s indestructible! Oh, what is this? – Wait, hold up. – I call it! I want it in my slime. There, extra bonus
ingredient for this one. – Now it’s time to add my glue. – Alright, let’s go for the next spin. Three, two, one. I hope I get something that’s going to make
my slime more buoyant. – Red. – (laughs) Red. Ooh, what? – Ooh, I got an activator, bro! – I got seaweed. Well I guess we have to see
what kind of seaweed it is because that makes all the difference. Bro!
– What? – I got wet seaweed! Hopefully, I can use my little star wand to make it better, so. (screams) – Dude, it actually worked! – Oh my gosh! The only thing it’s missing right now is some seasoning. Just go like this, and oh no! Bro, it’s back to wet! A fleet!
– Whoa. – You know, I just have
to go with my hands and I just gotta go for it. (groans in disgust) Three, two, one. I really hope it’s something good and not seaweed again. Alright, let’s see what mine says. – What does yours say? – I mean, it’s decent. Shaving cream. – No! I got glitter. It’s a massive canister of glitter. Whoa. – Wait, wait. Let me see, let me see. (sneezes) – Oh my goodness, dude! Your face is sparkly! – Dude, your face too! I can fix it with the wand, here we go. Three, two, one! You’re back to normal. – Did it work?
– Yeah. Alright, here we go, now it’s my turn. Three, two, one. – Nope, it got worse. – It got worse? – Yeah, it got way worse. Try the gold one. – Ow, is it good? – Yep, yeah that worked. That worked. Here we go! Whoa, bro, there’s like totally, like poke your finger down into it. I’m sure it’d look crazy. – I can’t get it on my finger, bro. – All you need is a glove! – Three, two, one! – Whoa! – Dude, what! Dude, what! – The seaweed particles are getting, like, all up in it, man. – I need another glove. Do you by any chance have another glove? – Ask for one. – Can I please have another glove? – There it is! – Wow. It feels like sand. This looks insane! – We’re about to spin
for our final ingredient, and here is how you can
have the chance to win an XBOX One X, tablets, gift cards, and a whole bunch more! Basically, the Be Good rewards program is all about doing good. And there are three celebrity teams led by Michael B. Jordan,
Lucy Hale, and Gronk, who have each partnered up with a charity. I’m on Team Michael B. Jordan, whose charity is Feeding America. Along with my ambassador teammate Koma Sab who I absolutely love. And I chose this team because the mission is super important to me. It’s actually inspired me to donate to our local food bank. And now, here is how you
can win some awesome prizes! We need a box of cheerios! Ay! Register at BeGoodRewards.com,
select your team, scan your Buzzcoin and donate. Join my team and help us
win $100,000 for charity by scanning and donating your Buzzcoin. Collect Buzzcoins, do good, and right now, let’s spin for our final ingredients. Here we go. Three, two, one. I hope I get something good. – Dude, same. What? A tennis racket? – I got sand. Yours is weirder than mine, though. – Dude, I don’t know. I don’t think so, dude. – Give it a try.
– Okay. (uplifting music) – Devan, Devan, Devan! What are you doing? – What, what? – What was that? – I just saw a life I could’ve had. I now know what I must do! (shouts) – Three, two, one. – Try it, like, quicker. Yeah, it’s like, up. Okay, I’m confused. – Whoa! – Alright, you know what? I’m gonna add my slime now. Here we go. – Yeah, that kinda works. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! That looks like an alien. – Alright, here we go. I’m going to mix in the sand. It looks like a litter box. You get to comment down below! Let us know who made a cooler slime. Is it my kind, like sandy beach slime? – Or is it my glitter storm slime? – We are on to the next one! Okay, time to spin for
the first ingredient. Give it a little pinch. Here we go. Three, two, one. – That was a good spin. – Thank you, man.
– Nicely done. – It was a superb spin. – A-okay! – Here we go, what is this? – Olive oil? Really? – I got pre-made white slime. – Dude, what is this? I thought I was getting olive oil. These are just olives. – Those are just pre-juiced olive oil. Just try to juice them, bro. – How? How do you juice olives? – Come on, you’ve never juiced an olive? – Can’t say I have. – Okay, take out an olive and then juice it. – That makes no sense!
– It does! – Three, two, one. – Whoa!
– Right? – And done. – That should be enough olive oil. (screams) – Alright, now it’s time to add it in. – Time to spin for ingredient
number two right now. So here we go, you ready? Three, two, one. I hope I get a good one. – So do I. Olive oil is not a good start. Oh, I got food coloring. – I got cosmetic face mask. – Alright, time to add the food coloring. – Got it! Ooh, they’re not merging at all. – No, no, no! – Devan! – I got it on me! – You’re gonna ruin the counter – No!
– Oh my gosh! – Alright, I have made the smart decision, and I am using gloves now. – Alright, so next up,
we gotta be very careful. We’re going to put on a
little hand helmet here. Nothing can go wrong, I am fully prepared. Here we go. Three, two, one. Oh, that went wrong. Alright, here we go, let’s
see how this one goes. Get a nice little squeeze on it. – What is that? – It’s a narwhal, it’s like (growling). And now time to commence the second spin! (bells ding) It’s like, it’s the third spin I think. – Oh. – Hey, don’t touch my bell. Time to spin for our next ingredient. Three, two, one. You really need something that’s going to be good for your slime. – I know! – Alright, let’s see what we got. – I got filler beads. – Well, I got straws. – These beads will not help me. – Well at least you have beads! Where are my straws at, bro? Oh my gosh, I know where they are. I have to charm them out
of the Raccoon of Recluse. (muffled) Give me the straws. Give them to me! (drum beats) Straws! Oh what’s up dude? Yo, give me the straws, fam! I know you have the
straws in your belly, fam! Ooh-hoo! Gotta give him the boot. Here we go, three, two, one. (laughs) He’s got a strong neck. There we go, perfect! Look at that! All the straws, he was hiding them. There we go, add all the straws in there. (grunts) How is this gonna, like, supposed to work? – Dude, I have olive oil,
beads, and food coloring. – Ooh boy, this is getting
kinda funky-looking. Three, two, one. You better cross your fingers
you get a good one, Devan. – I know! – Double cross them! Triple cross, yeah! – Nail polish? – I got rubber band. – Dude, I don’t know what
I’m gonna do with this. – I got the rubber bands, let’s add them. Three, two, one. And all I need now is
just one final ingredient. – A final ingredient? You already have a ton. – Bam!
– A painting? – No, no, no. An apple.
– Really? An apple?
– An apple. – The apple’s in the painting, Collins. – Exactly, so hold on to this for me. – It’s not a real apple. – Okay, so here we go. I’ve gotta warm up a bit. Gotta use my magic hands to do this. Here we go. Three, two, this is
going to be tough, one. Boom! Just like that, got my apple. – It’s actually gone! – Exactly. You’re getting fingerprints on it, bro. That’s a work of art. – I never touched it! – So I’m just gonna make some applesauce. – Oh, that’s not how you
make applesauce, Collins. – This is exactly how you make applesauce. How else would you get it into the slime? Oh, oh ow. – Dude, it would be a miracle if this nail polish turned
this oil into slime. Three, two, one!
– Wait, wait! First, five second subscribe challenge. We want to see if you can
subscribe to this channel and turn on the channel’s
post notifications in five seconds. Are you ready? Here we go. Five, four, three, two, one, done. If you can do that, comment down below
“Keyper Squad” right now. – Three, two, one! – Let’s hope it works. – Dude, whoa! – It’s, like, turning into slime – No way, no way. Dude, I don’t want to
say what this looks like, but I think you know what this looks like. – This is the weirdest
ingredient slime I’ve ever made. I made a brand new slime
called Trash Can Slime! Because this stuff looks like trash. Well, you get to comment down below who made a cooler slime. This is really a toss-up
on this one, guys. And right now, we’re onto the next round. – Alright, time to spin
for our first ingredient. Three, two, one. – I got clear glue. – I got floral foam. Wait, this is floral foam? You know what, Devan? I need to channel my inner kitty. Here we go. Wha-cha! (gibberish) And done! Whew, bro, that got dusty. Hairball! (retches) – Ugh. – We’re to spin for the next ingredient, but first, I’ve gotta soak my foam. (gasps) We should do
some foam crushing, bro! We got the big bowl right here. Oh, I gotta submerge my, three, two, one. (grunting) Alright, now it’s time to spin the wheel. So, right now, here we go. Ready? Three, two, one. I’m gonna predict it’s
gonna land on Devan. – What?
– I’m landing on Devan! – I got activator, yes! – I got glitter! – Alright, I have my activator here. – You know what? I’m not a fan of the glitter, so I’m going to use this thingy instead. So that way I don’t have
to touch any glitter. Uh oh. Focus! Oh no! No, no! (screaming) – Yes! – I have to use these gloves, that way it won’t get on me at all. Yes! I think I’m the first ever boxer to use gloves for this purpose. – Wait, just because you have gloves doesn’t mean you’re an actual boxer. – Oh, let’s go! (bell dings) – Okay, you’re a real boxer. – [Collins] Glad we got that settled. I’m going to add some bigger
chunks of glitter because– – Does that classify as glitter? Because if so, that’s the
first glitter I actually like. – [Collins] Gonna add a
little bit in there like that. – Can’t you just open it with your hands? – Okay, fine. – But I get glitter on my hands– – It’s on you. – Yeah. Oh no, it’s already on my hand. Alright, the glitter is in and now it’s time for the next spin. Three, two, one. I just really hope I do
not get double glitter. Like, that would be horrible. – Wait, you can do that? – Alright, let’s see what we got. What? – [Devan] Mirror dust? – I got clear slime. Alright, we got some clear slime and this is about to get crazy! – Yeah, but how do you get mirror dust? – You have to go to Mirrorland. – Mirror what? – Mirrorland. – Never heard of it. – What? You’re going to Mirrorland right now. You gotta grab yourself a mirror, and you have to enter the mirror. – How? – Uh, cannonball. Three, two, one. – Whoa! Hello? Is this Mirrorland? – Oh dude, it’s Mirrorland, bro. Now go get the dust. – Dude, where? – Dude, it’s over by the doors. – Doors? What doors? Oh, those doors. Oh, wrong door, wrong door! – Oh geez, I hate that door. – I got the dust, Collins. Now get me out! Get me out! – Don’t know how. – Fine. (shouts) (glass shatters) I have conquered Mirrorland and acquired the mirror dust! – Okay dude, relax. You just got a little bit of dust. You get the slightly wonky helmet of wonk. – I don’t need it anymore. Quite a quest. (tearfully) Hold me, brother! I will make you king of the land! – Sweet, I’m going to
wear this thing forever. Alright! – Time to add the dust. – What does it look like, actually? – I wasn’t able to see it. – How did you capture
it without seeing it? – Dude, it looks like a mirror! – It’s a little bit dusty. The moment of truth. Some satisfying foam
crushing with a sparkle. Let’s see how cool this thing looks. Oh! – Whoa, what! – That was not satisfying at all. – Whoa. – Well, you get to comment down below who made a cooler slime. We’re outside and it’s
time for the slime dump. – It’s time to dump it on you. – Nope. – What?
– I have the bucket. – I know you have the bucket, but you can’t dump it on me, dude. – You know what? I think you lost this challenge, bro. – What? – I swept this game, bro. It was all mine. – See, I thought this might happen, so I brought a backup plan. – Wait, wait, wait, what? Devan? Devan? Where are you, Devan? Where’d you go? This is not good. Apparently Devan’s somewhere with a– (screams) Oh my gosh! – It actually kind of worked! – That is not fair! – You like my slime? It’s mac and cheese slime, bro. – Dude, I do not want
cheese on my hair at all. – Well, I got it. Then you give me that bucket, and I won’t dump this on your head. – Okay fine, you got my bucket of slime. – Alright, there we go. Can you hold this a minute? – (screams) Is this even slime? It looks like mac and cheese. – I know, it looks like you could eat it. But you can’t, no. – Don’t eat this. – Collins, you need to sit down. Grab a chair. – (laughs) I grab no chair! I grab my throne. – I think it’s just a chair. – No, it’s my throne. – Okay well, grab it dude. – Okay! Devan, come here, I need your help. – What? – Come here, come here quick! – Really dude? Seriously? Alright, fine. (regal music) There you go. There’s your chair. – Oh.
– No, what? – It’s broken. I guess we have to cancel
the slime dump, guys. – No, none of that. Look, simply fixed. – How did you do that? Okay well, I guess we just have to go for the slime dump, right? – Yep, that’s what I’d say. – Oh no, I’m tipping backwards. – No, no, no. – This is like a rollercoaster! (screams) Ya boy doesn’t want to get a slime dump. (cracking) – Oh.
– I heard it. – I nailed my toe! – That’s because you don’t have shoes on. Oh. I should not have shoes on. That means I’ve gotta give
this a new kind of yeet. We call this one, keet! It’s kick yeet! Three, two, one, keet! – Alright, here we go. Three, two, you know what, dude? I think we’ve done this before. This doesn’t feel like the
stakes are high enough, bro. I think we need to up the ante. Oh, I have the perfect idea! – What? No, Devan, come back! I’m gone! (laughs) Oh, that’s heavy. – Now this needs a royal procession, bro! – What? Dude, what? You got a ladder, bro? – Yes I did. – That is against the rules. – What rules, dude? – There is one rule, no ladders. – Well, you made that rule after I brought out the ladder, so therefore it is void. Here we go! – You need help at all,
climbing that ladder? – No, I’m my own dude, bro! I got this. – Show his stats. (rock music) – Alright, just gotta bring it up. – Oh my gosh. You gotta be super careful
with that bucket, bro. – I am very careful! You ready for this bro? – Not really, but I mean, like, hey, it’s gonna
be pretty fun, right? And do not try this at home! Slime dump! – Three, two, one! (both shouting) – Oh my gosh, bro, it is so cold! Oh my gosh bro, that was a direct hit! – That was perfect. – Give me a hug! – Oh no, no, no. No hugs! – That was the coolest
slime dump we’ve ever done! And now it’s your turn, Devan. Here we go! – Whoa no, no, no! – And, guys, we’ve actually
got brand new merch dropping on Black Friday. So click the link down below. Order at ShopCollinsKey.com right now so you can get in line
before it all sells out. Click right over here for another video. You have five seconds. Here we go! Five, four, three, two, one, done! Love you, bye! – No, no, no!