This is the grill for you. I call it “The Obama”. Come on, se llamo, me llamo, good Pitbull. I call this “The Big Black Machine”. Lisa, you’re the best thing that ever happened to me. Oh my God. Do you smell gas? A little bit came out, but I wasn’t nervous. That was just a creeper. Oh, no, not, umm… I got thirteen-degree burns on my ass. You’re the best salesman I’ve ever seen. I can see you being a stockbroker like me.
– Can’t you give me a job? I wish I could, my bosses won’t let me hire a dropout.
– Look at Mark Zuckerberg. He dropped out of Harvard. You dropped out of Piedmont High. I was a couple credits shy of graduating. I got to get my GED.
– I’m the principal of this school. I can do whatever I want. You’re in… my… house. Are you using a black voice?
– No I don’t hear color. Alright, let’s do some introductions. My name is Carrie. I’m here to make a little extra cash so that I can afford this warrant that I got, but that’s none of your business. Welcome to Night School. This book is kind of thick. I thought it’d be more like a leaflet. If you’re not gonna do the work drop the class. No, I’mma do the work. You’ll see. We’ll see. – Yes, we will. – Great!
– Superb! – Excellent! – Good! You’re gonna be a financial analyst?
-I am, and it starts immediately. I have been waiting on the Lord to bring me a pint-sized little man who can fill this out. Let me get you chicken from the Lord! You take that test or I’ll tenderize your ass. I will beat you. Are you trying to get your GED? Are you trying to get your GED?!
– Yes. You can get out my way, bitch. My suspicions were correct. Boom!
– You’re clinically dumb. There is no cure for what you have.
– Oh my God! I got learning herpes. I got the gift that people give it… – Boy… You did the black voice thing with him?
– It’s not a black voice, not a black voice. You don’t remember when you was in that meeting you was like “We gonna get it lit up in here, this meeting lit.”
– It was very lit. “I keep it 100”.
– When have I ever not kept it 100? You