– Here I’m talking about my little (censored) sister, who’s not relevant to my life. For me, that was the best, like I was proud of myself for not doing what I wanted to do to you. ‘Cause what I wanted to do and say to you dear, woo! I didn’t, ’cause I was praying. Praying like I do every day, to not say the things that I want to say to you, to your mom. No I know, I’m not. – Take a breath. – Do you see how I’m not saying them? – Yeah. – Very proud of myself. – It’s like your head’s about to explode, so take a breath.
– I’m sorry if I disrespected you, but I’m very emotional these days. Very. Very. So I say things that I feel. – I was the one that wanted to kill anyone that would ever talk like, that about my sister. And I still would. But that goes for my mom too. And as a family, that’s how we all should be. – Well, I didn’t say anything negative about your mom. Your mom is just the vagina that made Heidi come on to earth. You’re mom is not Jesus
or God or the Creator. – She never said she was. – So why can’t I say that? So why can’t I say that? Why can’t I say that? – Because it’s disrespecting your mother
– [Spencer] Not its not! It’s my opinion. – The bible says “Honor
thy mother and father.” That’s one of the 10 Commandments. – Hey preacher, preacher, this isn’t bible study. – You guys are the ones who are always preaching all the time.
– [Spencer] No ones preaching. – And practice what you freakin’ teach. – No one’s preaching here. This is life. – Let’s all take a breath. – You’re not her sister, you’re not her friend. You’re a liar and I’m gonna walk away from these lies, ’cause she’s gonna sit here and keep lying to you.
– Spencer. Stop it.
– You’re the biggest poser in this town. You know it and you’re gonna burn for it.
– [Heidi] Stop it. Stop it Spencer!
– You’re gonna burn. Oh I know, I know. – Spencer, Spencer that is so out of line. – [Spencer] No, I know. – [Heidi] Spencer that’s so out of line. – [Spencer] Go back to
your real estate job you (censored) liar. – [Spencer] Like you’re not defending her. – [Lauren] What? – The fact that you don’t think it’s crazy is what’s so crazy to me. You don’t think it’s crazy? No? – I feel like since Lauren and I are friends, I can make them friends again. I just cannot believe you wanna keep this fight going. – There’s no fight get, there’s no
– [Stephanie] Everyone gets it Spencer.
– There’s no fight that keeps going. – You need to stop having enemies Spencer. She’s forgotten this. She’s forgiven Heidi.
– We’re cool. I forgot it too. – No you haven’t ’cause you’re making me cry right now. – Stephanie you’re making yourself cry thinking about what you did. So I’m sorry that you’re
making yourself cry. – For God’s sakes just let me relax for a minute. I don’t know what you want me to do. – You do though. – Okay you want me to move in, but what about the repercussions for the rest of my life, it’s like– – [Spencer] What, where? – Oh, from my friends, for work.
– [Spencer] Friends? It’s one person, you keep on trying to pretend, how’s it gonna affect your work, how’s it gonna– – Okay, but why now, why can’t you wait? I don’t understand. – I’ve been waiting, we’ve been talking about this for over a month. Over a month now, we’ve been goin’ back and forth. – [Heidi] Is this like your way out? If you wanna be single, you wanna run around with all these girls, it’s like, just tell me. – Heidi– – [Heidi] Don’t blame it
on like a moving thing. – Heidi? – [Heidi] Yes? – If I wanted to go around
with all these girls, you think trying to get you to move in is what I would be doing? Does that sound like it makes sense to you? – Yeah. – It does? ‘Cause it doesn’t really make sense to me. No, doesn’t really. – All right, well my answer is no. – Sweet, my answer is get out of my car. – Stupid car. – I’m gonna leave, but I didn’t get to say hi. How are you guys? – Good, how are you? – Excellent, how are you? Wah wah wah wah. What are you crying about, Stephanie? What the (censored) are you crying about? That’s why you’re not in my life you crazy bitch. ‘Cause you come to barbecues and just start crying. I was just enjoying myself with my wife, and I get crying sisters in front of me? – She just wanted to say, “Hi.” – But that gets a cry away. What the (censored) do
I need to do to you? – Drama. – He just ignored me at the party, mom! (intense music) – What just happened? We’re over here having a little conversation and then all of a sudden, I got people stormin’ outta here. – I can’t even talk right now. – I know it’s your brother, but he’s off his rocker. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. – Here, I’m talking about my little (censored) sister, who’s not relevant to my life. – Right now, you are so stuck in your marriage, that I can tell you’re
not happy right now, you’re not. Am I right or am I wrong? You know you’re not. – I don’t know, dog. – No I don’t. – [Brody] Hey, get over here. – You are the lamest (censored) girl in this club. – [Brody] Dude, relax bro. – [Spencer] I hate that bitch. ‘Scuse my French. You’re (censored) being a weirdo, bro. – I’m over it. I don’t wanna hear anything
you have to tell me. – You’re up in my face, dog. – Walk the (censored) away. God. These people don’t know how dangerous I am. Like I really just had to like hold myself. Smashing his (censored) head off, you know like, this is like. (“It’s Goin’ Down” by Pre-Fight Hype)