The entrance is up those stairs. There’s only one guard. We can take him! If he sees all of us he’ll sound the alarm. We have to do this quietly. So… What do you want to do? We could try and sneak past. Have you seen what my character is wearing? Plate armor. Very loud. I’ll go alone then. Take
them out silently. All right then. Roll a stealth check. ♫ Sneaking, sneaking.
Climbing up the stairs. ♫ ♫ Gonna do a roll now. ♫ ♫ Hope he doesn’t stare. ♫ Halt in the name of the King! What’s his name? Jerald with a J. This is the King’s Royal Garden. Only nobility may enter. The Kings? I though this was the Queen’s
Garden. This is not the Queen’s Garden? Begone ye lowborn knave. Lest ye face the King’s Justice! See? I told you that wouldn’t work. Like you’ve got a better idea? Stand back. I got this. So that’ll be… intimidation? Halt in the name of the King! I need to get myself on the other side of that entrance there. Looks like we’ve got ourselves two options. Option one… You close your eyes and we pretend nothing ever happened. Option two… Sorry about that. I’m just going to pretend that didn’t happen. Now… Begone ye lowborn knave. Lest ye face the King’s Justice! See? I told you. Anyone got a better idea? I walk up to the guy. Are you gonna roll anything or …? Halt in the name of the King! It’s much easier to get past a dead guard… Than one that’s alive. Fireball. No!!! – There was literally a reason I wanted to go in quietly.
– Like seriously. Every time you just go barrelling in. You never speak with the party. – This is exactly what happened last time!
– What do you think “Party” means? – Every time you just run in and do this. Honestly!
– I don’t understand why you think *this* is the only solution. I’m the one that actually did it! I got in there; I destroyed him! – *Arguing continues*
– Guys? Hey guys? You’re going to have to roll perception. *Arguing intensifies* DM: Are you listening? Hey guys? Guys? DM: Anyone at all? Guys?! Roll perception! *Arguing intensifies* *Arguing stops* – Halt in the name of the King!
– Halt in the name of the King! Roll initiative. Stop right there you
flumph-hugging sons of trolls! Only those who are subscribers of Deerstalker may enter the Royal King’s… … ultimate garden of … … videos. Click like and subscribe or taste
the King’s Justice. Which is this spear and definitely not my penis