♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪ (silence) – (Finebros) Today we’re doing another
try not to smile or laugh challenge. – Challenge accepted. – (hushed) Oh crap. Okay. – (snickers) Okay, I’m already laughing.
I’m getting the laugh out now. – And I need a new strategy
’cause all the ones I’ve used so far have just not worked. – I’m gonna bite my tongue.
That’s my strategy. Just… (giggles). Oh no! – (Finebros) Are you ready?
– I think so. (laughs) (takes deep breath) – Let the games begin. ♪ (ominous music) ♪ – “Warning: Dangerous dog.” – (man) Yesterday morning,
I came out into the front yard and the dogs were across the road. And as soon as I saw them,
they came bounding over… (snarling viciously) (barking)
– Okay. – (man) They came bounding over… (snarling viciously) (barking)
– Goddamn it! I’m so bad at these!
(buzzer) – (man) They came bounding over… (snarling viciously) (barking) – (snickering softly) That’s ridic– (buzzer) (snarling viciously) (barking) – (giggling) Look at the wife. – (man) They came bounding over.
– (whispering) Shit! I laughed! See?
I told you! (buzzer) – (man) They came bounding–
– (flatly) This is so hard. This is so hard! No!
(barking manically) – (man) They came bounding over… (growling viciously)
– That’s sort of strange. (barking) – Very descriptive. – That was really hard. I wanted to laugh really, really badly. ♪ (quirky tribal music) ♪ – Uh, it’s Godzilla. ♪ (quirky tribal music) ♪ – Oh god. No, no, no, no, no, no. I’ve seen this before.
I’ve seen this before and I love this. Oh my god. Don’t laugh. Don’t laugh, Chelsea.
You can do this. ♪ (music continues) ♪ – (mouthing) What? (splat) – Very clever. – I love that video so much. – No fair! You’re laughing.
This is cheating. – (taste-tester) So in tasting,
what we do is take a small amount right off the top.
– Ooh, ice cream. – (taste-tester) …much.
That’s the warmest part right here. I’m gonna invert the spoon… – That’s the best way
to eat ice cream, yes. – (taste-tester) Cover all 9,000 taste bud. (smacking lips) Aerate it. (smacking lips) Warm it up. (smacking lips)
(snickers) (smacks lips) Driving up…
– (wheezing) Okay. (buzzer) – (taste-tester) Aerate it.
(smacks lips) Warm it up. (smacking lips) Driving up.
– (giggles) Okay, I can’t do that one. I can’t do that one! I make that sound all the time.
The… (smacking lips) (giggles)
(buzzer) – (taste-tester) Top note.
(smacks lips) That cream. (smacks lips)
Pure vanilla. (smacks lips) Sweeteners. – How long is he going to do that? – (taste-tester) Mmm.
(smacks lips) That’s a ten. – Oh my gosh, same. That’s literally how I eat ice cream. That’s the only way to eat ice cream. (TV plays in background) (cat hiccups, farts) (snickers and cracks up)
(cat hiccups, farts in slow-mo) (buzzer) (cat hiccups, farts) – (cracks up) No-ho!
Oh my god, no. That was so… (laughing breathlessly)
(buzzer) (cat hiccups, farts) (cat hiccups, farts in slow-mo) – (snickers) Noooo! NOOOO! Dang cat videos. (buzzer) (cat hiccups, farts in slow-mo) – That was nasty. ♪ (hip hop beat) ♪ – (pastor) ♪ Well, I wrote this song
for the Christian youth ♪ – It’s called Rappin’ for Jesus. – Oh, I’ve seen this. – (pastor) ♪ If you wanna reach
those kids on the street ♪ ♪ Then you gotta
do a rap to a hip hop beat ♪ ♪ My crew is big
and it keeps gettin’ bigga ♪ ♪ That’s ’cause Jesus Christ is my [bleep] ♪ ♪ (hip hop beat) ♪ – (church lady)
♪ Jesus Christ is my [bleep] ♪ ♪ He’s the Son of the original G ♪
– Wow. – (church lady) ♪ And he was sent… ♪ – Dude, this new Straight Out
of Compton trailer looks great. – (church lady) ♪ I don’t get mad
and I don’t critique ♪ ♪ I forgive him ♪
(clap) ♪ And turn the other cheek ♪ – Oh dear.
– (church lady) ♪ I don’t blaspheme ♪ ♪ And I don’t brag ♪ ♪ I don’t cuss and my pants don’t sag ♪ ♪ I do exude a little Christian swag ♪ ♪ And I’m proud to be an American ♪
– Very patriotic. – (pastor) ♪ Jesus Christ is my [bleep] ♪ – (together) ♪ Let his light
shine through ya ♪ ♪ Let his love pop a cap
in yo’ butt and say hallelujah ♪ (drumming table with fingers) – Did I win?
– (Finebros) Youuuuu did it! (ding)
– YES! Oh my god, my cheeks hurt. Victory. (ding)
– Yeah, I won. Of course I won. (ding)
– In a couple places there it was hard not to laugh. I just kept telling myself,
“Don’t do it.” (laughs) (ding)
– It was so hard to hold it in. (giggling) You don’t understand.
(cracks up) – Thanks for watching
us try not to smile or laugh here on the React channel. – Want more laughs? Then subscribe! There’s new shows every week. – Have a video you think will break us? Let us know in the comments. – Bye, guys. – See you guys! (smacks lips) ♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪