♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪ – (Vince) Do you have any idea
what we’re doing today? – No idea. – I have a guess based
on the position of the laptop. – I’m hoping it’s a laughing challenge. – (Vince) So today we have
a challenge for you. – What’s the challenge? – (Vince) We’re gonna show
you a series of videos and the challenge
is you can’t smile or laugh. – (whispering) Oh, good! Yay! – Oh my gosh. This guy again. – I’m losing already.
(laughing) I’m losing already. – I’ve seen too many funny videos and too many people laughing at them. I just wanna laugh too. – If I knew about this,
I feel like I could’ve gotten myself more mentally prepared for it. (slapping cheeks) – Let’s do it. – I’m pumped! I got my poker face on. (silence) ♪ (faint background music) ♪ – Oh, okay. I’ve seen this one before. – These guys are so cute. – (in video: snickering)
– It’s not fair when other people laugh. – Oh! Oh, no, no, no.
No, no, no. – That’s very cute. – Ohp! Ohp, they’re
running into each other. – There’s a lot of pain
in my face right now. – Oh no. – (in video: laughter) – That’s just silly. That’s adorable. – (in video: laughter) – (hushed) Okay, number one.
I made it through. – I feel a little dead inside,
but I made it. – Easy. That was nothing. ♪ (brassy music) ♪ – Oh, Father of the Year. – This tiny child though. (banging oven door in time with trombone) – (chuckles) I’ve seen this one! (laughing) I couldn’t not laugh.
(buzzer) ♪ (brassy music) ♪ (banging oven door in time with trombone) – (cracking up) This is hard! Come on! (buzzer) – (stoically) This isn’t fair. – I would shake my head,
but that might make me laugh. – God, I feel like
such a jerk not smiling. – (exhales deeply)
I gotta, like, let it out because I feel like I’ve been
suppressing the laughter. (deep exhale) ♪ (serene music) ♪ – Oh, god, I’m such a nerd for this stuff. – You know what? This made me laugh the first time,
but it’s not gonna happen today. – (Frodo in odd voice) Gandalf!
– No. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. I can’t. Oh my god, no. Mmm-mmm. – (in video: high-pitched humming) – Oh, Gandalf, I love you. (Gandalf laughs in slow motion) (Frodo moans slowly) – Are they okay? (Frodo yells excitedly)
– (laughing) No, I can’t. (buzzer) – Someone had to take
the time to go through and edit all of these strange voices
and those strange sound effects. – (Frodo) Oh! (in video: odd squeal) – (Frodo) Oh! – Gimli. – (Gimli in high-pitched voice) Yay-hey-hey! – Gimli’s so jazzed. ♪ (serene music) ♪ – Ah, he’s so hot. – (Legolas) Mmmmmmm. Mmmmm. – (Frodo groans happily)
– (cracking up) Lord of the Rings ones always get me.
(buzzer) – (Legolas) Mmmmm. – (Frodo groans happily) – I’d be concerned if Orlando Bloom
made that noise at me. – (Frodo) Aragorn! – (Aragorn) Yeaaaaaah? – (laughing)
(buzzer) – (Frodo) Aragorn! – (Aragorn) Yeaaaaaah? – Of course, a fricking hobbit one. (buzzer) – (Aragorn) Yeaaaaaaah?
– Mmm-mmm. (sing-song) Nope, no. ♪ (music fades) ♪ (deep sigh) Okay. – Welcome… to Jurassic Park. – Oh, I know this one. ♪ (sweeping theme music) ♪ – (bracing self) ♪ (harmonica plays theme off-key) ♪
– Oh, this is so funny. ♪ (harmonica plays theme off-key) ♪ – This is really, really hard
not to laugh at. ♪ (harmonica squeaks and stops abruptly) ♪ ♪ (wretched music continues) ♪ – It’s… it’s just beautiful. (snickering) John Williams,
eat your heart out. That’s all I can say.
(buzzer) – He’s crying. Is it because of the music? Is it because of the music? – (Dr. Alan Grant) They do move in herds. – That was a good one.
A really good one. ♪ (instrumental string music) ♪ – (clicks tongue) No, I know this. (reproachfully) This is that CAT one. ♪ (harsh synth note) ♪
– ♪ Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum ♪ ♪ Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum ♪ ♪ (harsh synth note) ♪ ♪ Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum ♪ ♪ Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum ♪ ♪ (harsh synth note) ♪ – Animal ones don’t get me. ♪ (percussion join in) ♪ – ♪ Sail ♪
– (giggling loudly) No-ho-ho! I was so close! (buzzer) ♪ (harsh synth note) ♪
– ♪ Sail ♪ – Good one. Good one. – That’s timing.
That’s editing right there. – (Vince) So… you won!
– Oh my god! (laughs) – Yes! Yes. – (cheering) Ha! Ha! Ha! Yeah! – (fiercely) YES. Eat that! – (Vince, gloating) You lost.
– I lost. – I consider this a victory. I did better and I still laugh. – I just gotta live and if
that living is gonna include a little laughter today,
I’m not really a loser. A day with laughter is never really a loss. – Thanks for watching us try
not to smile or laugh on the React channel. – Want to see more videos
of the staff reacting for a change? Then subscribe. – Have a video you think
will break us or the reactors? Leave it in the comments. – Bye guys. – Bye everyone. – Pew! Finger guns. ♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪