♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪ – (host) Today we’re gonna
show you a series of videos, and the challenge is you can’t
smile or laugh while watching. – That’s impossible. – These are so hard. Last time I made it past the first video. – I’ve never done one of these
before, so I’m excited. – My natural expression is like a smile. I have to fight it. – (host) These videos
were all chosen by viewers all over the world
who think their submissions will make you lose the challenge.
– These things are funny. They are the best
in the world. They’re hilarious. – I’m gonna beat you this time.
I’m gonna do it. Y’all see. – Let’s do this. – …for over a decade. But recently, they’ve
found that controversy has come home to roost in their very own backyard.
– Oh gosh. I can already see what’s gonna happen. – (reporter) An infestation
of Canadian brown finches, which is a small bir– Heh. I guess I should’ve
seen that one coming. – Nope, I’m out. (reporter spitting)
I’m out. I’m out. (buzzer) (reporter spitting)
– Oh. (chuckles) It pooped in his mouth? Boy, that was a good shot. (laughs) (buzzer) (reporter spitting) (drops microphone, retches)
– (grumbles) (buzzer) (reporter spitting, drops microphone) – (laughs) (buzzer) (reporter spitting)
– Nooo. – Ew, okay. That’s just gross.
I feel bad for that guy. – That is third-grade humor.
I will not laugh. – Ew! Ew, that’s not funny.
That’s disgusting. Ew. (faint chatter) – No, babies make me laugh. – So cute. (gasps)
(baby thumps) That’s… aw. (baby thumps)
– Get rekt. (other baby laughing) (buzzer) (other baby laughing) – Oh my god. It’s really hard. (laughing continues)
Oh my god. (laughing continues) (buzzer) (laughing continues)
– Ehh, I have siblings. I’ve done this a million times.
They fall, you laugh. – Oh no. Okay. (sighs in relief)
My heart is pounding. – ♪ Work, work, work, work, work, work ♪ ♪ He say me have to work, work, work… ♪
– I can’t do it! I love pigs!
(buzzer) – ♪ Work, work, work, work ♪
– No. This is– (groans) – ♪ Dirt, dirt, dirt ♪ ♪ So me put in work, work, work, work ♪ – Okay, I lost. (takes breath from laughing)
Oh my god, I love that pig. (buzzer) – ♪ He see me do me
dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt ♪ ♪ So me put in work, work,
work, work, work, work ♪ (buzzer) ♪ Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt ♪ ♪ So me put in work, work, work ♪ ♪ Work, work, work ♪
– Pig, pig, pig, pig. – ♪ When you all gon’
learn, learn, learn, learn… ♪ – Oink, oink, pig, pig. – ♪ …all gon’ learn,
learn, learn, learn learn ♪ – Mm, the longer you stare,
the funnier it gets. But I’m not gonna smile or laugh. – This is really painful. – Some people in the
Crichton area of Mobile say a leprechaun has taken up residence…
– Oh my god. – (anchor) A leprechaun.
– I can’t deal with this right now. – (reporter) Curiosity
leads to large crowds in Mobile’s Crichton community. Many of you bring binoculars, camcorders, even camera phones to take pictures.
– Are they this excited about a leprechaun?
– (man) …leprechaun to me. All you gotta do is look up in the tree. Who else seen a leprechaun? Say, “Yeah!”
– (crowd) Yeah! – (reporter) Eyewitnesses say…
– Dang it! No! (buzzer) – (reporter) …the leprechaun
only comes out at night. This amateur sketch resembles
what many of you say the leprechaun looks like. Others find it hard…
– (snickers) Okay, you got me.
(buzzer) – (reporter) This amateur sketch resembles what many of you say the leprechau–
– (humming anxiously) – STOP!! (laughs/cries) (buzzer) – (host) Sorry to say it, but you lost. – Sorry. (chuckling)
I didn’t make it at all. (wheezes) – It was worth the loss. It was funny. – I feel like I was born smiling, so I don’t know how to fight it. – (host) What do you
want to say to the fan who suggested the video
that made you lose the challenge? – Good job. – I love you so much.
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious. – Good job. Like,
I give props to you guys. – That was a pretty good video.
Nice, you made me laugh. You’re better than me, so congratulations. But next time, I will win. – Thanks for watching, everyone. – Subscribe for new shows every week. – You think your video will break us? Leave a link in the comments, and it might be in the next episode. – Bye. – Bye, everyone. I’m off
to search for the leprechaun. ♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪