♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪ (silence) – (FBE) Today we’re gonna
show you a series of videos, and the challenge is you can’t
smile or laugh while watching. – You see I’m already smiling. – Oh, got this. You all called
the right man for the job. – (FBE) However, we didn’t
choose the videos. The fans did. And they really want
to make you smile or laugh. – You guys are geniuses. And honestly, I don’t doubt
that you’ll make me laugh. – Let’s see how well I do, and let’s see how funny your videos are. – Last time, y’all failed. I won.
I’m really competitive. – Hang on, one second. Let me just get zen
about this for a second. – Let’s do it. Let’s see what they got. – (cameraman) Tell us what you’re doing. – (man) So there’s– we used
to have harmonicas, but… – They’re gonna do something dumb. – (man) The bees have the harmonicas. So I’m gonna get them back for us. – Oh my gosh, I see them
flying all over the place. – (man) Pocket sand! (shrieking)
– What? – (man) Pocket sand! (shrieking) – No. I literally just smiled
as I watched this. (buzzer) – (man) Pocket sand! (shrieking) – (snickering) (buzzer) – (cameraman) Fuck! No, my god! Oh! – (snickers) (buzzer) (man shrieking) – (cameraman) Fuck! No, my god! Oh!
– (giggles) Fail.
(buzzer) (man shrieking) – What the hell was that? (chuckles) Did I lose? Really? (buzzer) (man shrieking) – (cameraman) Fuck! No, my god! Oh!
– Mm-mm. Nope, nope, nope, nope. – Really? He pulled out pocket sand? That’s not gonna stop bees. – (Hermione) You’re saying it wrong. It’s LeviOsa, not Levios– – (man) AAH!
– (cracking up) (buzzer) – (Hermione) Not Levios–
– (man) AAH! – It’s Wednesday, my dudes. ♪ (suspenseful music) ♪ (tires squeal) – (rider) Oof! (tires squeal)
Oof! – Oh my gosh, that’s so sad. – (rider) Oof! – Nah. – (Trump) They’re
too bright! Turn ’em off! Ready? Turn off the lights! – (snickers and cracks up) (buzzer) – (Trump) Turn off the lights!
– So dumb. – (Ron) Do you really have the…
– (Harry) Oh. ♪ (X-Files theme) ♪
– The Illuminati. He has that third eye. ♪ (X-Files theme) ♪ – (Ron) Wicked. – Told you, man. Too easy. – (commentator) Look at the look
of intensity on Mainus. Can Salmon get inside Mainus? Mainus has got to be
careful of the liver kick. – (chuckling) “My anus.”
(buzzer) – (commentator) This is not
where Mainus wants to be. Mainus is most comfortable…
– Oh, I get it. ‘Cause his last name’s Mainus. – (commentator) Mainus needs
to loosen up a little here. – Oh. I get it.
– (commentator) …can take a pounding. Interesting to see Mainus
getting a little acrobatic. – A right hook.
– (commentator) …take him there. – (commentator)
Now Mainus goes to ground! This is where Mainus wants to be, Pat! – Yeah, doesn’t even sound right. Mm-mm. – (commentator) And Mainis
is taking punishment! But at the moment, Mainus in a… – I’m pretty sure they’re
pronouncing it wrong too, ’cause it’s spelled “Main-us.” – (commentator) Has Mainus
got one big shot left? Oh, stinging punch to Mainus! – See, now I feel like that would’ve been an actual interesting fight to watch. ♪ (soothing music) ♪ – (narrator) The wood spider
is the most accomplished of all web-building species.
– Mm-hmm. – (narrator) Recently, scientists
gave these tiny creatures a variety of psychoactive drugs… – This is making me itch
thinking about it. – (FBE) You’re smiling.
– (laughing heartily) Dang it!
(buzzer) – (FBE) …psychoactive drugs
to observe their effects on… – Oh, I’ve heard about this.
I never actually watched the video. – (FBE) The web’s structure
was not affected. But the spider’s behavior was. Given THC, the active
ingredient in marijuana, the spider didn’t build a web. It built a hammock… – That’s funny.
– (narrator) …where it lay all day and watched the caffeine spider. The crack cocaine spider figured
building webs was for suckas. – Imagine if that actually
how the spider world works. – (narrator) …was exhausted,
then came up behind it and popped a cap in its ass. (gunshot) Nice web, Mr. Crack Spider. – All right. (ding)
– (FBE) Congrats! You won! – Ha-ha! (gloatingly) I told ya! (ding)
– Was there ever any doubt? (ding)
– You guys did a terrible job this time. – (FBE) What do you want to say to the fan who submitted the video
that made you lose the challenge? – I thought they were great. – Good job, whoever did that. – That was very good, very clever. – Thank you. Good, you made me laugh. Brought joy to my face.
Thank you very much. – You did it again. You got me. For once, I would love
to have the satisfaction of making it through the whole challenge. So thanks for ruining this for me. – Thanks for watching, everyone. – Subscribe for new shows every week. – Submit a video in the comments that you want featured on this show. – See you next time, everyone. Bye! – Hey, guys. I’m Zach, an associate producer
for the React channel. Thank you so much for watching
and supporting this video. We really couldn’t do
any of this without you guys. See ya! ♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪