♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪ – (Derek) So today we’re gonna
show you a series of videos. – Okay. – (Derek) But the challenge is you can’t smile or laugh while watching. – Oh no. (chuckles) Laugh challenge? – Yay! (chuckles) I feel a little desensitized
to the whole laugh challenge thing. I’ve watched so many of these videos over and over and over and over again. – I don’t naturally smile
when I talk a lot, like a lot of other people do. So I kinda have that going for me. – I’m gonna laugh. I just laugh all the time. – I’m confident that I will laugh. You want to have fun, and you can’t have fun
without smiling or laughing. – I really hope that I win,
because if I don’t, the AEs will never let me live it down. – I feel like I’m gonna
do okay. I really do. – We all have sadness
in our hearts we can pull from. So let’s try it out.
Let’s see if I can just– No, I’m not– I’m not gonna make it. – Right here, these buckets
are filled with grapes. You ready?
– (guide) You ready to try it? – (reporter) Yeah, sure. – (guide) Let’s go.
– (reporter) How disgusting. – (guide) Let’s go.
– (reporter) All right. You ready? Give us a 30-second time. Here we go. – Okay. I know what’s gonna happen. It’s gonna be fine. I can do this. – (guide) …eating international
foods, have wine tours… – (cracks up) I already know.
I already know what’s coming. It’s so exciting for me.
(buzzer) – (guide) …crafts. It’s a lot of fun. – Is something funny gonna happen?
– (reporter) Stop. Oh! Oh! (grunts)
– Why? (reporter yelping in pain)
Oh god, that noise. – (reporter) Oh! Oh! – Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm. That’s what I predicted.
(reporter howling) Oh, come on! The after noises?! (laughs) What was that even? That wasn’t human! (buzzer) – (reporter) Oooh! Oh!
Oh, I can’t– ow, ow, ow. – (snickers)
– (reporter) Oh stop. Oh stop. (howling) – What is that noise she’s making? (buzzer) (reporter wailing)
– (imitates wailing) – (woman) Oh dear.
– (man) I think she’s actually hurt. – (woman) No, I think she is. Ouch!
– (man) Yeah, she’s hurt. She took a hard fall off there. – (woman) Okay.
– (man) Boy, gosh. I hope she’s okay. – (stiffly) Me too. – Hi. BoooooEEE!
– Oh, my dear goodness. – (contestant) BOOO! BOOOO!!!
– Okay. – (contestant) Ooooooooo…
– No. – (contestant) …oooooWA. Come on, pig.
– I’m from a farm, so I’m– heh– I know– fu– OH NO-ho-ho! NO! (buzzer) – (contestant) Piggy! – Wha–
– (contestant) Come on, piggy! – What is this even–
why is this happening? – (contestant) AAAAAH!!! AAAEEAAH!!
– It’s so alarming. – (contestant) EEEOOO!! (oinking)
– This supposed to be a talent? – (contestant oinking) ZOOO!! ZOOOOEE!! ZOOOOE!!! ZOOOHH!! Herepiggypiggypiggypiggy!
Herepiggypiggypiggypiggy! – Good god. – (quietly) Wow. – (whispering) Oh my god,
how did I make it past that one? (cat hiccups and farts) – (sputters and laughs uncontrollably) A fart was my downfall again. (buzzer) – Oh no, a cat. (cat hiccups and farts) Oh, that’s hilarious. (slow-mo fart) – That’s pretty funny. That’s very good. (people speaking Spanish) – Aw. – A sloth. – Sloths are so cute. – ♪ I believe I can fly ♪
– Oh, no, no, no. Mm-mm. – (singing along) ♪ I believe
I can touch the sky ♪ ♪ I think about it every night and day ♪ – (sighs) That’s really adorable. – (exhaling sharply)
– ♪ Spread my wings and fly away ♪ – (softly) God, that’s funny. ♪ (“Don’t Worry, Be Happy”) ♪ – (man) What a beautiful day it is…
– It is a beautiful day. (man screams maniacally) – (man) What a beautiful day it is…
– Oh, cute babies. (man screams maniacally) – (chuckling) (buzzer) – (man) What a beautiful
day it is today, isn’t it? – Ohhh, I can make it.
I can make it. I can make it. (man screams maniacally)
God, that’s funny. – (man) What a beautiful day
it is today, isn’t it? – It’s a truly beautiful day. (man screams maniacally)
I really liked that video. That one’s a cute one.
Very good. Very good. (ding)
– (Derek) You won! – (squeals excitedly)
Yay, I did it! Okay, cool. (ding)
– I did? Yeah! Woo! (ding)
– (exhales sharply, chuckles) (exhausted) That was not easy. (giggling) (ding)
– That is so much harder than you think it is. (ding)
– That one I tried. You saw, my mouth
was twitching a little bit. – (Derek) What do you want to say
to your fellow coworkers who beat the challenge? – Okay, well, I feel like I beat you guys, because I was the one having a good time. – I guess you just found
your darker place better than I did. – Congratulations to you, that have defeated
this laughing challenge. I’m here for you if you need a hug, man, ’cause that’s funny stuff. – Thanks for watching us
try not to smile or laugh on the React channel. – What else do you
want to see the staff try? Let us know in the comments. – Later. – See you next time, everyone. Bye! ♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪