♪ (upbeat theme music) ♪ – (FBE) Today we have
a little competition for you. We're gonna show you some videos. And if you smile or laugh, you're out. – Oh. No problem. – (FBE) These videos were chosen
by fans all over the world who think they're gonna beat you.
– Aw, jeez. – I love laughing. I don't know
if I will win or not. – Bring it on. I'm a tough one to crack. – I hope you guys don't
get my sense of comedy, 'cause I'm trying to win. – I like to smile and laugh,
but I also like a challenge. So I'm gonna try to not laugh. – If I lose, I'm gonna cry. – So I've been getting lessons
from the semipros– right?– this morning on the proper way
to sled down a hill… – Oh, she's gonna faceplant probably. – (host) …way to sled down
a hill that's more… – She's gonna fall.
– (host) …than snowy. They say no matter what, just have fun. Use your hands, and make sure you steer! – Is she gonna hit someone? – (host) Oh my…. – Oh! – (host) Oh my… oh! Oh my…
– Oh, whoa, whoa! – (host) …from the snow– (cracking up) – (relieved chuckle) Oh. – (host) I'm okay.
– I though that was a rock. (buzzer) – (host) Myra Ruiz,
WYFF News 4, Greenville. – Uh-huh. Mm-hmm. Yeah. Cool. (claps) Next video. Moving on. – Call an ambulance please. My stomach…
– What is this? A training video? (woman moans and speaks Japanese) – (cracks up) (buzzer) – (voice-over) I have a bad
case of diarrhea. – Oh god. (woman speaks Japanese)
– What's happening? – (voice-over) I have a bad
case of diarrhea. ♪ (music starts) ♪ – ♪ I have a bad case ♪ – Oh no.
– ♪ Of diarrhea ♪ ♪ I have a bad case of diarrhea ♪
– Oh no. – ♪ I have a bad case of diarrhea ♪
– (snickers) (buzzer) – ♪ I have a bad case of diarrhea ♪
– (snickers) – ♪ I have a bad case of… ♪ – That made no sense! (buzzer) – ♪ I have a bad case of diarrhea ♪ ♪ I have a bad case of diarrhe– ♪
– (snickers) Dang it!
(buzzer) – ♪ I have a bad case of diarrhea ♪ – That's one way to learn a language. – "Little lion roar." – Aw.
(man off-screen growling) – (baby) Aaah!
– That's so cute. – (baby) Aaah!
– (affectionately) Oh. (laughter in video) That's so cute. – I am giggling on the inside. – "Burp helium." – No, not helium.
This is gonna be so hard. – (girl) Is it– no, I need another one. (burps) Ooh.
– Oh no. (burp rises in pitch) (cracking up) (buzzer) (burp rises in pitch) (cracking up) (buzzer) (burp rises in pitch) (cracking up) (burp rises in pitch) (cracking up)
– Oh god, that's hilarious. – Almost got me. I will say it,
that almost got me. – (boy) Here we go. Oh!
(reactions in video) Oh! – (inhales deeply) – (boy) Here we go.
– I love basketball. (reactions in video)
– (FBE) Gabe, you smiled. – Aw!! Dang! (buzzer) (slow-motion groan)
– (giggles) I just love seeing people
getting hurt! I'm terrible! (buzzer) (slow-motion groan) (wham!) – Oh my gosh. ♪ (upbeat saxophone music) ♪ – Oh, this is my song! Turn this up! ♪ (saxophone continues) ♪ – I don't know why
that is just really funny. ♪ (upbeat saxophone music) ♪ – What? ♪ (saxophone continues) ♪ – Are the viewers joining me at home? Oh! He turns around, there's more. Freak yeah! – I would not want to work
in an office with this person. – That was the best thing
I've ever seen in my life. (crowd cheering loudly) ♪ (upbeat saxophone music) ♪
– Oh no. – I like this beat. It's really cool. – There's more. ♪ (crowd vocalizing) ♪ Join 'em! If you can't fight it, join it. – (singing along) ♪ Do, do-do-do, do ♪ ♪ Do, do, do-do ♪ (snickers) It's catchy. (buzzer) – Bro, this is what I'm talking about. ♪ Da da da ♪ There's more? Is there more of him? (ding)
– (FBE) You won. – Frick yeah! (ding)
– Boy. There were some weird ones. – (FBE) You have anything to say
to the fan who made you lose? – Congratulations. It's hard for me to keep a straight face. – I don't know where
you found this but, like, good job. It was pretty funny. – Kudos to you and the guys
who made that video. – (FBE) You beat the fans this time. What do you want to say to them? – Thank you, but looks like
I defeated your attempt. But they were good videos. – Maybe the next time you'll get me. But for now… I'm still the champ, baby. – Thanks for watching, everyone. – Subscribe for new shows every week. ♪ (upbeat saxophone music) ♪
– Hey, guys. Zach, you know, from
the React channel. Producer here. Hey, thanks so much for watching. And make sure you send us
some funny videos in, all right? Okay. All right, see you guys. ♪ (saxophone continues) ♪