(upbeat music) – Gosh, you seem happy today. – That’s ’cause I love potato chips. – Okay, cut. (bell rings) Lily, you’re doing great. Just keep doing what you’re doing. Grant, small note. Can we try this next one
just a little bit bigger? – A little bigger? – Yeah, it’s playing a
little subdued right now. So like let’s really see that emotion. Go big. You know, swing for the fences. – Oh sure, yeah. – [Cameraman] Camera set. – And action. – Gosh, you seem happy today. – Oh (crunching). – Really happy. – Oh yeah (chuckles). Oh Lily. Oh that’s ’cause I love potato chips. (groaning) – Okay, okay. Cut. (bell rings) Lily, loved the improv. That was fantastic. Grant buddy– – Too big. – No, no, I was goonna say, I don’t think you took the note before. And like, let’s just go a
little bigger this time. – Really? – Yeah, yeah, just a little bit bigger. – I won’t lie, that felt crazy. – I’m sure it feels weird,
when you’re out there and all the cameras are aimed at you and you can’t really
see what it looks like. But trust me, like on the monitor, it’s looking really good, I
just think we need to push it. – Okay so, bigger.
– Bigger, yeah. Just go big. – All right. – Got your back.
– Got your back. – Camera set.
– And action. – Gosh, you seem happy today. (laughing) – Lily! (loud laughter) That’s because I love potato chips! (loud laughter) Oh, oh yeah! (excited groaning) Oh god I love these! They’re so good! They’re so good! They’re so good! These are good chips! These are good chips! – [Director] Okay, okay. (roars) Okay, cut. (bell rings) – Ah Grant. (chuckles) Wow. – Too big? – Ah no, it was a lot of ignoring me. Is what that was. I want you to go big, okay. Big. Big, big, big, big, big. Go big Grant. – Is this a prank? – What? No, it’s not a prank Grant. This is the end of the sketch. Right this is the big
moment, it’s gotta be huge. Otherwise what was the whole
sketch leading towards? You know? – Do you have any notes for me? – Lily, honestly you’re perfect. Don’t change a thing. – Stop. – It’s a dream to come
in and work with you. – Maybe I’m not understanding. – Okay. – What exactly do you mean
when you say go bigger? – Just bigger, okay. Go bigger. If that last take was a six, let me see an 11. – That was a six? – If you go too far,
I’ll bring you back okay. – I’m already too far. – It’s looking great on monitor. – Can I see? – No play back on set. – Camera set.
– Okay, action. – Gosh, you seem happy. – Lily, that’s because I– – Bigger. – Love potato chips! – Keep going, keep going. Tear down those walls Grant. Let’s go big. – I love potato chips! I love them! – You can go bigger than that. Bigger, let’s go a
little bit bigger, okay. (roaring) More.
– I love potato chips! – [Director] Go for it. – Look at this, gonna reach out of here. – [Director] Keep going Grant. – I love potato chips! I love potato chips! – Grant, can you make a decision? Make a decision okay. – I love potato chips! – I need you to believe
what you’re doing all right. – I love potato chips! – Grant! Grant, can you just push yourself okay? I need you to push yourself for one take. All right.
– I love potato! – If we get this one take, we’ll be done. – I love– – Go a little bit bigger. A little bit bigger, okay Grant. – [Lily] You seem happy. – [Director] Grant, come on. – I love potato chips! – [Director] I’ll put you
in the moment all right. Remember being born. Grant, you’re being born okay. You’re a child, you’re being
born for the first time. (sobbing) – Its a brand new, a world full of wonder. (loud crying) And curiosity and magic. And the first thing
you see is your mother. – Mommy! – And your mother, that feeling you feel. – Mommy! – As a child, that love you feel. That’s the love of a potato chip. That’s what I want from you. – You’re so happy. – Thank you Lily. Grant, you’re getting older. – Mommy look at me! Mommy look at me! – Grant. – Why don’t you look,
why don’t you just look! – Stop holding back! Go big, go big okay! Grant could you go bigger, okay? Grant we are trying to make art here! – I am a man and I am a woman! – And you’re killing the crap– – I love potato chips! I love potato chips! Ahhh! (loud screaming) (dramatic music) (crying) – [Director] Okay, cut. (bell rings) Grant. (tense music) – No. (tense music) – A little bigger. (yelling) – You wanna see bigger? – [Director] No, no, no, no, no. (loud slap) – I’ll show you bigger. (loud slapping) – Oh, what’s happening? – [Lily] Grant wasn’t big enough. – Oh, how big is Grant anyways? (clanging music) – Hey, it’s Mike Trapp. If you like College Humor
and wanna support us, sign up for Dropout. For the low price of adding
guac to two burritos, you’ll get videos like
this a whole week sooner. To chat with us live
in the Dropout Discord and get exclusive content like WTF101. ♪ In the ocean there’s (screams). ♪ – Sign up for your free trial today and learn why critics
are saying, “Who are you? “Why are you in my house? “What the hell is Dropout? “Get out, get out. “I’m calling the cops.”